so me and a couple of friends made a kind of joke song using audacity to record but audacity doesnt support the mp3 format and we would like to put it on myspace. myspace,however, needs the file to be an mp3 to be put on a page. any reccomendations? when you try and convert the audacity file it says you need something like LAME or something like that but i cant get it to work. is there maybe another program like audacity that i can transfer the song to and itll work???
---------help will be appreciated,
Scotty.
member #11 of the make neds history club
i use audicity to convert it to wma, then audio conversion wizard to convert to mp3
member #2 of the hippies kickass club
Hey man i had the same problem once..........

Just go to the audacity website and they have a program that you can download for free that will allow you to convert it into mp3 or the other one on there......not the wav......but the other one...........anyways............yeah just download it and go in audacity and clict export as mp3 and then when it asks you for the program to use just find the one you downloaded and choose it...............

anyways....................there ya go
Quote by chrisbeevor
If he had a large moustache... Sadamme Hussein? Maybe I'm hallucinating...
Quote by HelpImARock
"You think your better than guitar at us?!
Quote by Gin_Rummy
My friend's uncle lives inbetween Jimi Hendrix and Keith Moon and they jam on a daily basis.