so my brother is getting a gibson sg special and then will change the pickups to a set of p-90's for a sg jr sound. i want to get new pups for my epi les paul costom could i use the pups from the sg for my les paul or should i get a set of seth lover pickups which are seymour duncan's recration of the original humbucker.
thanks
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by latinosuperstud
if i buy a les paul studio and walk out into public a man in a clown and/or gorilla suit named tyrese, will come attack me and/or rape me
Does the SG Special have P90s? I don't think so....
Looks like it has humbuckers...

They don't fit in the Special's routing...You can get Seymour Duncan Phat Cats..P90s in a humbucker casing...A little different, but still, nice.
thats not what i'm asking i know that he is getting phat cats but i need to know if the sg HUMBUCKERS will work in my les paul or should i get the other seymour duncan ones please read the whole thread next time
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by latinosuperstud
if i buy a les paul studio and walk out into public a man in a clown and/or gorilla suit named tyrese, will come attack me and/or rape me
i play blues and classic rock if that helps
Quote by steven seagull

Quote by latinosuperstud
Of course you could use them there would be no problem at all. A humbucker is a humbucker.

PM me with talkbox questions.

A study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Yeah, all humbuckers will fit in HB spaces.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
Yeah.
I was just commentying on the P90 thing.
A note, Phat Cats don't sound exactly like humbuckers, just so your brother knows what he's getting.
I'd say, try out the SG's...see how you like em, first. They might just what you're looking for, you never know.