Page 1 of 2
Probably my favorite album of the year so far. Thoughts?
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
Downloaded, but Ill buy it when it comes out for sure
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
I just downloaded it, too.. really liking it so far. Haha even though I'm only half way through the second song (Falling Snow, I believe it's called).
Quote by uuuuhhhhhhhh
Good album cant wait for it to be buyable.

That about says it.
Don't analyze my beliefs & I won't pick out the flaws in yours
I'll definitely buy it when it comes out.

It's an excellent album, but not as good as The Mantle, but I don't think anything ever will be.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
oo can't wait to hear - downloading it now

don't worry folks I support metal, especially bands like Agalloch
-Mike
this band is better than wood of ypres (whom sucks) and opeth (whom sucks) combined. [this opinion is in response to whoever said the opposite]
grave, i agree with you about woods of ypres. opeth dont suck.......but are WAY WAY WAY over-rated. people need to get over their infatuation and listen to more music
Good album, had it for awhile, yet find myself listening to the Mantle more.
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
Quote by grave
this band is better than wood of ypres (whom sucks) and opeth (whom sucks) combined. [this opinion is in response to whoever said the opposite]

Neither suck. But yes, Agalloch are better than both.
Quote by justinb904

Quote by MetalMessiah665

Quote by azzemojo
Great CD. The first couple of tracks are the best.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
I've only heard a couple of tracks but I really liked them. I will be buying this album whenever it's available here, probably about a week from now.

I've been looking forward to this release for some time now, Agalloch are awesome.
Quote by grave

Maybe Opeth are over rated, but I haven't found a band yet that can tickle me the way old Opeth does. That stuff is magical, great sounding, and damn powerful. All to their own oppinion, I can't get enough of Opeth and I have heard lots of other metal, it's just an oppinion.
-Mike
band i've only gotten into recently, but they're amazing. i have the new album, and i love it. my favourite track at the moment is probably Fire Above, Ice Below.
Last edited by Alucard II at Aug 1, 2006,
My god, Not Unlike the Waves is an amazing song. I can't stop listening to it. Hah, I even got my friends who think I'm weird for listening to metal to like this cd... that must say something about it.
Quote by FenderJTx
My god, Not Unlike the Waves is an amazing song. I can't stop listening to it. Hah, I even got my friends who think I'm weird for listening to metal to like this cd... that must say something about it.

I give that song a big meh.
Last edited by Davidian at Aug 3, 2006,
Quote by Davidian
I give that song a big meh.

I give your life a big meh.
Quote by justinb904

Quote by MetalMessiah665

Quote by azzemojo
Good news!

European Tour Dates:

11/17/06 Fri @ Plato - Helmond, Netherlands (With Novembers Doom and Thurisaz)
11/18/06 Sat @ Biebob - Vosselaar, Belgium (With Novembers Doom, Saturnus & Thurisaz)
11/19/06 Sun @ Netherlands (Tba)
11/20/06 Mon @ Copenhagen, Denmark (With Novembers Doom, Saturnus & Thurisaz)
11/21/06 Tue @ K17 - Berlin, Germany (With Novembers Doom and Thurisaz)
11/22/06 Wed @ Steinbuc Theater - Darmstadt, Germany (With Novembers Doom and Thurisaz)

We even have 2 dates in The Netherlands, this is going to be an awesome show.
Quote by InfiniteSadness
Good news!

European Tour Dates:

11/17/06 Fri @ Plato - Helmond, Netherlands (With Novembers Doom and Thurisaz)
11/18/06 Sat @ Biebob - Vosselaar, Belgium (With Novembers Doom, Saturnus & Thurisaz)
11/19/06 Sun @ Netherlands (Tba)
11/20/06 Mon @ Copenhagen, Denmark (With Novembers Doom, Saturnus & Thurisaz)
11/21/06 Tue @ K17 - Berlin, Germany (With Novembers Doom and Thurisaz)
11/22/06 Wed @ Steinbuc Theater - Darmstadt, Germany (With Novembers Doom and Thurisaz)

We even have 2 dates in The Netherlands, this is going to be an awesome show.

No UK?

*follows the path of Metal_Matt*
Quote by justinb904

Quote by MetalMessiah665

Quote by azzemojo
They have 2 US dates so far, one them is today in San Fransisco (4th of August). The other is November 3rd, Portland, Oregon. It says on their site that it's possible that more dates will follow on their European tour. I think there is a big chance that they will come to the UK, I mean, they even go to Denmark!
I just got Ashes Against the Grain yesterday... its really good. Its like the perfect album to listen to on a rainy day.
Just bought it last week, still trying to digest the first half of it lol. Sounds amazing.
This new album really kicks a load of ass, the first track 'Limbs' is just soo damn powerful and sounds SOO good.
i wonder how they can replicate their sound live....especially the vocals
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
I just ordered Ashes Against The Grain off Amazon a couple days ago. I cant wait to hear the album ive been listening to "not unlike the waves" off their website over and over again.
Quote by kirkisking
Boring album.

Said by a man on a boring island.
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
Quote by kirkisking
Boring album.
i agree...if by boring you mean FANTASTIC
Page 1 of 2