I LOVE Jimmy and I LOVE ANGUS YOUNG. HE IS A ****ING BAD ASS!!
I <3 Rock Mushik
Last edited by deviousducky at Jul 31, 2006,
ya if i was an asshole i'd report you...but i'm not so i'm just gonna pretend i didn't see this thread
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
Both awesome guys. If they got in a fight, they'd clash and make a super guitarist.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Jimmy, just because he had more musical range. ACDC seemed to have alot of similar songs.
its love talking... its not vs. calm down!!! why do you guys.. **** its vs. no matter what. why can't we!!! dammit!! so not fun!!
I <3 Rock Mushik
He's not versing them, hes praising both of them. I prefer Jimmy, he's more versatile and expertimental. Angus is good, but he's too generic.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by Kartman
He's not versing them, hes praising both of them. I prefer Jimmy, he's more versatile and expertimental. Angus is good, but he's too generic.

dude u rock.. other than calling me a he.. which if my pictures gives off that i look like a he... damn
I <3 Rock Mushik
Quote by deviousducky
dude u rock.. other than calling me a he.. which if my pictures gives off that i look like a he... damn

Sorry miss.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
The reason they called this a vs. thread is because it was and then got edited to be this.
Schecter C-1 Classic
Seagull S6
Fender Standard Jazz Bass
Epiphone Valve Junior Combo
um when did he say this was a versuses thread? he said he loves jimmy and he loves angus. he didnts ask whos better. are you guys blind or just plain thick?
radiantmoon is the toughest person I know. He inflects a sense of impending doom upon any who look upon his stone-chiseled face. The children run out of fear, while the men run for they know that the stories are true.
Quote by radiantmoon
um when did he say this was a versuses thread? he said he loves jimmy and he loves angus. he didnts ask whos better. are you guys blind or just plain thick?

sorry dude.. but i did edit it to make it sound like a love thread.. it was vs. but i never said vs. flat out.. kind a
I <3 Rock Mushik
Let's not.

Classic rock forum please, not even gonna bother with moving it.

*CLOSED*
Looking for my India/Django.