Page 1 of 2
Okay, I tried to start an ICP thread in the Pit, but i was verbally bashed for 4 pages. So maybe I can talk about them to some real ICP lovers!!! Please, I'm being serious, don't make fun of me for starting this thread, I just want to make sure that I am not the only one on UG that loves them. And don't make fun or put me down, I had enough of that in the Pit... take a look... the thread is titled... Being Serious. Go ahead, look. It's brutal.
Quote by UraniYum
i don't care if this is closed, but i'd really like a blink182sgirl appreciation thread of some kind.

Quote by Iliemyfaceoff
well arent we just a _______ iunno

yes we are

"Punk aint no religious cult, PUNK MEANS THINKING FOR YOURSELF" - Jello Biafra
Used to really enjoy a track called 'Freak show' or 'talk show' or something along those lines as (at that point in my life) I thought it was one of the funniest songs I'd ever heard. But this was the point in time that I used to download prank phonecalls from napster and listen to lots of Weird Al.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
ive only heard a couple of songs....not really my kind of thing, but i did laugh at a lot of the lyrics
hmm.. a lot of people take things on here way too seriously. Not really my cup of tea, though I daresay there would be quite a few people that will find this thread of more use

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
The thing that annoys me the most is their freaky cult following. I've heard much worse bands though.

There you have it folks, a civilised way to express your disapproval.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
I really don't like them. I can appreciate their little rift with M&M because I fricking hate him. My friend tried to get me into them but they aren't what I could listen too. I take my rap pretty serious. Just not my cup of tea.
Quote by Fallon, Jones & Sage Francis

"By the way my name is Marcus. But if you like you can call me Sensei."

American Idol - or as I call it, the Gong Show Rip-Off

According to #Yeezuz, Kanye West is a god. As if I needed more reasons to be an atheist.
I´ve got The Great Milenko album (their best in my opinion) i think they´re ok but a bit repetative.
Didn't they use to be wrestlers? My brother has like five of their CD's, went through a major ICP phase, but hasn't listened to them much lately./.....but come to think of it, we played an album going down the hill a month or so ago. I gave them a spin, and thought it was pretty fun stuff, most of the time.
College. ... ? . !!
There's no need to talk when we have medicine.
thank you. im glad you guys arent bitches. i guess UG does have some cool people here. someone must have edited this thread because people were being idiots when i posted this. but, seriously, thank you all for 'expressing your disapproval in a civilized way.' oh, and to ICanPlayWell, yes, they used to be and somewhat still are wrestlers. they created juggalo champion**** wrestling (JCW).
Quote by UraniYum
i don't care if this is closed, but i'd really like a blink182sgirl appreciation thread of some kind.

Quote by Iliemyfaceoff

yes we are

I'm not going to verbally bash your for 4 pages, but I will say that ICP is a complete and utter abomination.
A conservative is a man who believes that nothing should be done for the first time. --Alfred E. Wiggam
Why do Juggalos like faygo so much?

Because it's pure S***, just like their "music''.
Listen to Black Sabbath
I enjoy a few songs, but i think a lot of them Are completely rediculous.
I think one song is called banished to the bowels of hell or something.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
^i'm glad you found that amusing... it wasnt fun though...
Quote by UraniYum

Quote by Iliemyfaceoff

yes we are

i've been down for like 6or 7 years and still love the wicked **** . I wouldnt be to worried about the people bashing you for listening to the wicked **** cuz it aint for everyone. O well mmfcl
Okay, I tried to start an ICP thread in the Pit, but i was verbally bashed for 4 pages. So maybe I can talk about them to some real ICP lovers!!! Please, I'm being serious, don't make fun of me for starting this thread, I just want to make sure that I am not the only one on UG that loves them. And don't make fun or put me down, I had enough of that in the Pit... take a look... the thread is titled... Being Serious. Go ahead, look. It's brutal.

There's one I started a few pages back.

I like them because they scare the sh*t out of most negros and i think that's hilarious!!! Then they bitch about them taking their music and when they're confronted, they deny anything. It's so ****ing hilarious!

You like them *because* they scared people?

Riiight

You're a Lette right?

Why do Juggalos like faygo so much?

Because it's pure S***, just like their "music''.

Maybe they just like the taste?

Who the fuck are you to judge.

And why assume every Juggalo loves it? I know a fair few that don't, I've never even tried the stuff. Fuck off.

i've been down for like 6or 7 years and still love the wicked **** . I wouldnt be to worried about the people bashing you for listening to the wicked **** cuz it aint for everyone. O well mmfcl

If they're going to start because you like it them they're just judgemental and their opinion shouldn't matter to you because it's whether or not you like something.
Quote by Idiot_Son
i went to the pub. the look on the bartenders faces when they realised theyd been serving me alcohol illegally for the past two years was priceless.

Quote by stiff-upper-lip
DoGaLog, i think youv jst owned everyone on this thread and well done.
Quote by blink*182sgirl

yeah u r the only one who like icp or wat ever u said
Quote by DoGaLoG

There's one I started a few pages back.

You like them *because* they scared people?

Riiight

You're a Lette right?

Maybe they just like the taste?

Who the fuck are you to judge.

And why assume every Juggalo loves it? I know a fair few that don't, I've never even tried the stuff. Fuck off.

If they're going to start because you like it them they're just judgemental and their opinion shouldn't matter to you because it's whether or not you like something.

i pretty much second everything you just said
mcl...and btw i just realized your the chick who had
the old physcopathic thread up like a year ago
that went running for a few fucking pages,
and it wasn't all bashing, it was actually
civilized,...man i miss those days =[
i don't even really use ug anymore
its going downhill =[
Quote by Jawkster
Pork, Beef, Lamb, Chicken, or Seafood? i say pork- like bacon and pork scratchings

Quote by 4evaroxn
i say vegeterian

Quote by zjp2404
Omg, you like to eat vegeterians?
Last edited by 4evaroxn at Aug 20, 2006,
i pretty much second everything you just said
mcl...and btw i just realized your the chick who had
the old physcopathic thread up like a year ago
that went running for a few fucking pages,
and it wasn't all bashing, it was actually
civilized,...man i miss those days =[
i don't even really use ug anymore
its going downhill =[

Aww lol.
I remember that thread, wasn't bad.
You should PM or add me n' we should chat sometime.

yeah u r the only one who like icp or wat ever u said

She obviously isn't, there's at least another two of us in this thread who like them.
Quote by Idiot_Son
i went to the pub. the look on the bartenders faces when they realised theyd been serving me alcohol illegally for the past two years was priceless.

Quote by stiff-upper-lip
DoGaLog, i think youv jst owned everyone on this thread and well done.
Quote by DoGaLoG

Aww lol.
I remember that thread, wasn't bad.
You should PM or add me n' we should chat sometime.

She obviously isn't, there's at least another two of us in this thread who like them.

yeah definately
i would pm you on here but
ug is gay and freezes
up my computer when i try
and pm. so if you want
hit me up on aim
blackstudd3dbelt
Quote by Jawkster
Pork, Beef, Lamb, Chicken, or Seafood? i say pork- like bacon and pork scratchings

Quote by 4evaroxn
i say vegeterian

Quote by zjp2404
Omg, you like to eat vegeterians?
Last edited by 4evaroxn at Aug 28, 2006,
its just they're not really that good and why the hell did they diss Eminem! theres only one song i like and thats Under The Moon
Hand in mine, into your icy blues
And then I'd say to you we could take to the highway
With this trunk of ammunition too
I'd end my days with you in a hail of bullets....
The amazing jeckel brothers is their best album

play with me
i want my ****
halls of illusion
rainbows and stuff

^those are their best songs
Originally posted by Diminishedfaith

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
41. Been called a *****?yes, they rate me 5 stars...
46. Kissed someone in a moving vehicle?no, i dont have insurance
ICP are pretty damn awful in my opinion - they fight with the Kottonmouth Kings for the worst band I know of.....sorry....
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
Personaly I can't stand them. That's just my opinion though.
              ┌────────────┐
            |  Jet fuel     |
            |  Can't melt    |
            |  Steel Beams  |
            └─────┰──────┘

i liked the neden game and some of the great malenko. the rest is pretty horrible though.
WHAT THE HELL YOU PEOPLE SUCK ASS ICP ARE THE BEST MOTHER****ING RAP GROUP IN THE WORLD. IF YOU DONT LIKE THEM THEN **** OFF. I HATE YOU PEOPLE. I HAVE EVERY ICP ALBUM, EVERY SINGLE, BEEN TO EVERY SHOW, BOUGHT EVERY T-SHIRT, I EVEN MET SHAGGY 2 DOPE! im sorry its just that when people dont like icp it just pisses me off a little bit.
^i like you
Quote by UraniYum

Quote by Iliemyfaceoff

yes we are

I think ICP are just a "band" designed to seem outrageous and appeal to goth and white trash teens. But hey, whatever floats your boat.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
Quote by icprule
WHAT THE HELL YOU PEOPLE SUCK ASS ICP ARE THE BEST MOTHER****ING RAP GROUP IN THE WORLD. IF YOU DONT LIKE THEM THEN **** OFF. I HATE YOU PEOPLE. I HAVE EVERY ICP ALBUM, EVERY SINGLE, BEEN TO EVERY SHOW, BOUGHT EVERY T-SHIRT, I EVEN MET SHAGGY 2 DOPE! im sorry its just that when people dont like icp it just pisses me off a little bit.
OK, I dont mind that you like the guys, its personal opinion. But come on, the best rap group ever? What other rap have you listened to?
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
I think it's funny that ICP was voted 'worst band ever'.[/QUOTEsee what they anwsered to this here btw lets go all the way is good song
Believe
you know that you cant double post, right? stop with the idiotic remarks
Quote by UraniYum

Quote by Iliemyfaceoff

yes we are

That Howard Stern thing is just stupid. All music critics are failed musicians... well so what.... better be a member of a good washed-up band than a member of a successful but crap band... and if success indicates talent... well then Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera are the
greatest artists ever!
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by raise_the_dead
That Howard Stern thing is just stupid. All music critics are failed musicians... well so what.... better be a member of a good washed-up band than a member of a successful but crap band... and if success indicates talent... well then Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera are the
greatest artists ever!

its not stupid, the critics guy was stupid violent j was true all the way. Btw music isn't only about talent. Not everybody must like the same music, everything is about opinions everybodys different.
Believe
Of course its all about opinions. Theres no such thing as THE GREATEST BAND EVER. and although music isnt all about talent, a lot of it should be. as far as I know, ICP are just a silly gimmick act. I dont agree with that Blender list either, but so what? No need to be so childish about it.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by raise_the_dead
Of course its all about opinions. Theres no such thing as THE GREATEST BAND EVER. and although music isnt all about talent, a lot of it should be. as far as I know, ICP are just a silly gimmick act. I dont agree with that Blender list either, but so what? No need to be so childish about it.

as far as you know is not very far buddy because if you actually listen to more than 4 songs you will find a good and positive message in alot of their lyrics plus i don't having clown painted face is a good gimmick to make money. but well... some like some don't...
Believe
Page 1 of 2