I really enjoyed it, but I couldn't help feeling like I expected for someone to come in with a very smooth voice to start singing. I dunno could just be me.
Quote by H20Bass
I really enjoyed it, but I couldn't help feeling like I expected for someone to come in with a very smooth voice to start singing. I dunno could just be me.

I agree - they are really nice songs, but I think they could be more. some lyrics or a melody above the base arrangement would go really well.
Gear
Marshall JCM 600 Head
Custom celestion 2x12 cab with G12 65's
Boss GT3
Epi LP with Duncan pups (pearly gates & JB)
BC Rich ASM Platinum Pro
Yamaha APX4 Electro-Accoustic

Quote by Mr_Jubby_Jubs
is that like everywhere else football or american footbal?
good sound quality. (get) some kinda has a Smashing Pumpkins quality to it, sounds like a Darcy bass line. and the ending feels like the ending to "Drown" off of the Singles movie soundtrack
Last edited by CustomCustom at Aug 2, 2006,
track3 got me worried a bit, the 2 arpeggiated chords you use are the first 2 chords played exactly the same way in Motley Crue's "God Bless the Children of the Beast" off of the Shout at the Devil album but it turns out to be a nice eatheral piece of music standing on its own.
Quote by CustomCustom
track3 got me worried a bit, the 2 arpeggiated chords you use are the first 2 chords played exactly the same way in Motley Crue's "God Bless the Children of the Beast" off of the Shout at the Devil album .

haha, wow, i had no idea about that. Thats definately something i need to change, thanks.