I'm starting a crossover band with some of my friends. I'm going to buy 'bonded by blood' and 'reign of blood', exodus and slayer. I might also buy 'kill 'em all' by metallica. Are there any other "essential" thrash albums? I already got 'killing is my business' by megadeth, so don't say that.
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
no pantera, no anthrax, there are tons, Metallica, Megadeth, SLayer, Pantera, and Anthrax are just the big ones though.
††††††††††††††††††††

Quote by Chevylegend454
Ddarkgod667 Your my hero
for today at least

Quote by Home_EG
I don't get it...

Dave Mustaine?

Is that the guy who wasn't good enough for Metallica?

If you like Nu-metal... check these guy's myspace out
I would mention it, but then when he posted there, I'd tell him to go to the rec thread anyway. So I skipped that step.
you should get metallica's 'master of puppets' it's awesome

get 'among the living' by anthrax, cos that's kick ass too
'Lovely' does NOT have guitar solos!

Monterey Stage Series Electric
Some bright orange Ashton acoustic
Line 6 Spider 2 112
Variax 300
Quote by teenrocker
you should get metallica's 'master of puppets' it's awesome

get 'among the living' by anthrax, cos that's kick ass too
Stfu, cunt. I hate it how all you little n00bs post in the threads that shouldn't be posted here in the first place. What are you trying to do, prove your 'metalness'? Well, guess what, asswipe? You didn't. In fact, you just told us that you are a raging homosexual. And seeing as raging homosexuals aren't exactly welcome around here, you can either shut it or leave. Capice?
Quote by <><
Stfu, cunt. I hate it how all you little n00bs post in the threads that shouldn't be posted here in the first place. What are you trying to do, prove your 'metalness'? Well, guess what, asswipe? You didn't. In fact, you just told us that you are a raging homosexual. And seeing as raging homosexuals aren't exactly welcome around here, you can either shut it or leave. Capice?

No offence, but I think you get a little too angry sometimes, fish.
roar