i dont see why not, it looks like a nice guitar, really to be honest it depends on you, do you like the feel, the sound, are good enough to play it, are you too good for it, will it last, is it durable, how serious are you at playing the guitar, is it only be for personal use or gigs, ect. it really depends on you, and the type of music you play, is it up to your standards, things like that, these are critical questions you should ask your self before ever purchasing a guitar, schecter is a very good brand and me personally id say go for it
good point^ if someone says to you its the best guitar its probably coz it suits them and their music say a BC rich for a metal head great for them (even then i have my doubts) but not good for a country star, it should please only you.
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
another important factor of buying a guitar is buying a guitar that you like and that suits you in the looks department but buying a guitar conservative enough that you will still like in a couple of years (even if your genre/style doesn't change). When you're playing distorted metal imo as long as your spending a certain ammount on it (and it's worth that much) the tone from one guitar to the next isn't perhaps going to be that important, because they're all pretty good.

Get a guitar that you really love and take pride in, it'll make you wanan show it off more.
also, whats the spec on that guitar? just wondering.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Hey any schecter is going to be awesome.
George W. Bush for President 2012

We can do it if we work together!
CONSTRUCTION/SCALE: Bolt-on / 25.5?
BODY: Swamp Ash w/ Figured Maple Top
NECK/FINGERBOARD: Flame Maple/Rosewood
FRETS: 22 Jumbo
INLAYS: 30th Anniversary
PICKUPS: Schecter Super Rock II / Monster Tone II
ELECTRONICS: Vol/Tone (Tap)/5-Way switch
BRIDGE: Wilkinson WVP2 Tremolo
BINDING: Creme (fingerboard)
TUNERS: Sperzel
HARDWARE: 30th Anniversary Gold & Black
COLOR: Transparent Mahogany Gloss (TMG)

cool specs, but i think its almost a thousand bucks.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by jj1565
CONSTRUCTION/SCALE: Bolt-on / 25.5?
BODY: Swamp Ash w/ Figured Maple Top
NECK/FINGERBOARD: Flame Maple/Rosewood
FRETS: 22 Jumbo
INLAYS: 30th Anniversary
PICKUPS: Schecter Super Rock II / Monster Tone II
ELECTRONICS: Vol/Tone (Tap)/5-Way switch
BRIDGE: Wilkinson WVP2 Tremolo
BINDING: Creme (fingerboard)
TUNERS: Sperzel
HARDWARE: 30th Anniversary Gold & Black
COLOR: Transparent Mahogany Gloss (TMG)

cool specs, but i think its almost a thousand bucks.

its a good guitar, constructed well, and it sounds good IMO, and its 900 here http://www.drumcityguitarland.com/inventory/Details.cfm?ProductTypeID=12&BrandID=38
Go get your shovel.