Is jason white officaly in green day??? He tours with them and im want to know if he is officaly in the band????
As far as I know, all the guitar tracks were done by Billie Joe. Don't quote me on it though.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
Every time I hear this guys name, I think of the kid in my 5th grade class that my friend chased around the room with a chair...

Back to reality.

According to allmusic.com, Jason isn't credited on the album, and they credited a bunch of other people, so I would say that he probably didn't play on it.
Quote by alliwant
As far as I know, all the guitar tracks were done by Billie Joe. Don't quote me on it though.

quoted.....

but no, jason white is not in the band. he just tours with them because BJ prefers rhythm and interacting with the audience more.
Call me Michael...

Mixing
Need something mixed? Send me a PM with the details! Cheap rates, fast turnaround, satisfaction guaranteed!

Certifications:
Pro Tools HD9
Logic Pro 9 Master Pro
What up?

Billie-Joe did ALL the guitar tracks on American Idiot (and every other Green Day album), Jason is just touring with them (and has toured with them since 2000).

Now you're gonna ask: ''Well, why is he in the video of 'Wake Me Up When September Ends''?'
Well, on MTV News Billie-Joe said that he thought Jason should be in the video, just as a friendly favor...

There you go..
Did you see the stylish kids in the riot?

Quote by pinheadslts75
I hate AVA. They sound like U2 and Rush getting beat up by Panic at the Fall Out Boy.

:stickpoke
#7 A Member of the Linkin Park sucks group.

you couldnt be more right and no i dont think jason white did the american idiot album

jaret
Last edited by Jaret Reddick at Aug 2, 2006,
Calm down? Yeah, you could see the rage bubbling over there, I nearly snapped .
Quote by Mascot
yuR a fAggit