This is my brand new taylor 214 i got on sunday. It plays beautifully and sounds good too. I decided to take advantage of the okay light and take some pics
(sorry for the big-ish pics)
tell me what you guys think

inside the soundhole

headstock

the grain at the back

soundhole

the body

and here she is in all her glory
Gear:

Epi Les Paul Classic Quilt Top
Peavey Predator
Taylor 214
Takamine EG540SSC
Some no-name Classical

Peavey Valveking 212 Combo
Peavey Rage 158

Boss RC-50 Loop station
Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner
Last edited by The_Rock at Jul 31, 2006,
Congratulations, although I still would have gotten the martin if i were you, but Taylor is a really really good choice. I hope you love your guitar well and don't bash it. It's a fine guitar, friend.
That's a nice couch there by the way.

I know where you live, give me 20k USD or I will come burglar you!
Nice looking guitar you got there!! If it plays as well as it looks I'm impressed, look after it
Member of The Darkness fanclub
I was there for SD's cocksucking forum, August 15th, 2006.
The Cas Fast Foundation - pm draken to join and support cas on his 30 food free days.
Wow, glamour shots for the guitar... I'm just mad cause I didn't think of it first

It's a beauty man, wish I had something 1/2 that nice.
Archdeacon of the Church of Zeppelinism
PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Highway One Telecaster (Upgrade)
Laney 30 Watt Combo
Boss ME-50 FX

horazonblade, you are one of the reasonable/intelligent people on this forum... - JewMasatFlex
Damn that is a nice couch.

And that Taylor looks really clean too.

Nice choice man Have fun with it.
High as tits
Quote by Suicidal_Brick
Damn that is a nice couch.

thanks, it's actualy a psychiatrsts couch, no idea where we got it but it looks nice
Gear:

Epi Les Paul Classic Quilt Top
Peavey Predator
Taylor 214
Takamine EG540SSC
Some no-name Classical

Peavey Valveking 212 Combo
Peavey Rage 158

Boss RC-50 Loop station
Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner
Holy sex on the beach taylor!
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

Damn that's beautiful. I wish I had money for a guitar like that. I bet it sounds as good as it looks.
Taylor's are great and they soung great, but IMO Martin's sound brighter. Congrats onthe new guitar and well wear though.
Moonchild of Rory Gallagher Fan Club PM dazzler16 to Join

Quote by PinkIsCool
UG- The only place where a heartwarming moment can easily be turned into an act of homosexuality and incest.

Lol - The couch is nicer than the Guitar, and that's a hell of a nice Guitar. Nice purchase. Hope it plays well for you.
Lovely guitar mate.

I played one briefly in a shop, quite recently, but I had to put it down. For me it'd be like test driving a Porsche and then driving home in me Ford.

For sanity's sake please tell me that you work really hard for a living and you've saved up loads and made lots of sacrifices for the gear you own?
beautiful.
MusicMan Stingray 4 HH
Modded Fender MIM J-Bass
Fender American Deluxe Ash Strat
Ibanez limited edition walnut EW acoustic #202/250
Fender Bassman 250 2x10 combo
Vox AD50VT
I think that couch and guitar were made for each other. But none the less its a beautiful guitar.
Same guitar that I have. The thing rules.
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Fender Highway One Honey Blonde Strat (Fralin Pickups)
*Epiphone Zephyr Regent (Gibson '57 Humbucker)
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
yep, i have that exact same guitar, only with a pick up. smells lovely doesnt it?

it's such a beautiful thing, you'll enjoy every note. the spruce on mine has already started to go orangey - gold.. brill

htpp://www.olivergoldingmusic.com
I really like the look of it. The couch, I mean. The guitars nice too though. Im dead serious too, that is a really cool couch.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Heh, poor the rock, he wanted compliments for his guitar, not his couch.

Honestly, that's a really comfy couch you got there, psych's couch? That might just be for you. Really the materials look really nice.

oh crap.
Nice couch... why are you stacking wood on it?
- When I was your age Pluto was still a Planet. - anonymous
Nice one......

I bet your misses is spewin now that you spend all your time with your dirty little hands playing with your axe instead of with her.
Dollars

"Up the Bum No Babies!"
Congrats on ur new guitar...and your nice couch...and ur good camera too i guess.
Cookie for me?