is it worth it?
or is there an unlock code i can use to get the full version for free, cos i cant get a credit card and my parents wont let me use theirs
Come on guys, Guitar Pro is definately worth it, THUS, more the reason to support it and it's developers, don't try and download an illegal free copy as this isn't doing any good to anybody but yourself.
you dont have to have a credit card to get it. just save up 100 bucks or so and go buy it at guitar center or any other music store! it's a killer program. it's helped me 10 fold in my playing
yeah GP is one of the few audio programs that actually justifies the price they charge for it, just save up and get a prepaid CC and buy it with that.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by koosDIEdoos
Come on guys, Guitar Pro is definately worth it, THUS, more the reason to support it and it's developers, don't try and download an illegal free copy as this isn't doing any good to anybody but yourself.

Also, isn't the thread starter asking for illegal codes?
that was sort of an after thought cos i didnt realise i could get it in shops

edit code=thought
Last edited by purplegreendave at Aug 2, 2006,
Quote by koosDIEdoos

Well if they were better at their job then they'd be able to protect against piracy a lot better and thus justifying downloading it (joke).

The only good tabs for it are the official tabs which have to be downloaded which is effectively piracy so unless you're only using it to tab your own songs you're contradcting yourself.
Quote by jimtaka
i'd say your guitar is out of tune, or you are accidentally muting strings that you aren't trying to, or your right hand isn't strumming at the same time that your left hand is fretting, or you could be reading the tab upside down...
true, the difference is the whole TABs being illegal thing is pretty much stupid bull**** that doesnt help anybody, laws against software piracy are there for a good reason.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
The only good tabs for it are the official tabs which have to be downloaded which is effectively piracy so unless you're only using it to tab your own songs you're contradcting yourself.

Tabbing released music isn't piracy if u use it for personal use eg. learning. But it is illegal if ur selling it and/or using the tabs to make money (I think I should become a lawyer )
I got it on Limewire, very simple. There is plenty of tabs for it, and it helps a lot to feel the rhythm of the song.
YES!!!! guitar pro kick ass because you could listen to how the song is suppose to sound and it has a metronome and everything you should download it (Limewire)
personally i think it's really tedious and not very useful, unless ur using it to just get other peoples tabs. if u really want it download a torrent