I'm back after a two week holiday, per say, to my hometown Hong Kong to sort out some legal documents. I now have permenant dual nationality in Hong Kong and the UK .

Anyway, some of you may have realised that Army of Anyone has finally released the long awaited single, Goodbye. I'm not liking what I hear but I think it's a matter of me getting used to the sound first. They remind me of Velvet Revolver and that's not just because Scott has history with the Deleo brothers.

For those of you who haven't heard the news, here it is in full:

----------------
"If this is a trend," says Filter frontman Richard Patrick, who has teamed with Stone Temple Pilots' DeLeo brothers to form Army of Anyone, "it's been going on since Led Zeppelin."

Good point. The group, which features Patrick, brothers Dean and Robert DeLeo and drummer Ray Luzier of David Lee Roth's band, recorded their upcoming debut with veteran producer Bob Ezrin (Pink Floyd's 'The Wall'). With all that talent aboard, Patrick jokes that they prefer to call themselves a "super-duper group."

But seriously, folks. "You want to work with exceptional players, amazing songwriters and people who are at your level or above," Patrick, who is now four years clean and sober, tells AOL Music. "You want to surround yourself with guys who will bring out your best."

So have they been watching 'Rock Star: Supernova' for pointers? "I'm more inclined to watch the news," says Patrick. "There's so much going on in the world right now that it's hard to tear myself away."

Listen to the band's first single, 'Goodbye' http://us.video.aol.com/audio.full.adp?pmmsid=1681491

Any opinions on the new album?
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by GoodNite_AmyLee at Jul 31, 2006,
not bad, sounds pretty good. but i dont really care for the singer too much.
Quote by jazkel24

Any bands you're trying to copy/sound like?
Ghey.
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.