I have a Fender Frontman 15G (I know it sucks, so no posts telling how bad it sucks please) and last night when I was practicing I tripped on my cable and the amp fell over on it's front. The Cable pushed the input jack on my amp in and messed up the input jack. When ever I try to play I get a really loud hissing sound and you can hardly hear my guitar. I was wondering if there is anyway to fix this problem myself?
omg! this is the same thing that happened to me sadly =( your amps screwed, i have the exact same amp and wut it did is on the inside the circuit board is slanted because the control panel is slanted so when the input got pushed in it put force on the circuit board forcing it to crack =( if u take a look closely inside of it with a flashlight, its had to see but yeah... and when i posted a thread about this no one replied...

on a cooler note (but i dont recommend this...) while ure examining it keep the amp plugged in and if u wiggle the board around some ull get a kool like circuit bending sound haha but like i said i wouldnt do it cause u might get shocked
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
It's the amp I've tried several different cables and several different guitars on it and it still doesn't work.
exactly its kinda hard to work to get the back off the frontman but ull see wut im talkin bout if u look around the input by the circuit board, its small and almost barely visible but when u wiggle the board ull see a crease, as far as i know its not fixable, mines still sitting in the corner
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.