I know this has probably been done a billion times but oh well. Since we have a best guitar player from the 60', 70's, 80's, 90's, and today. Who do you think the most underrated guitarist from then is??

mine are:
60's Jeff Beck
70's Toni Iommi and Angus Young
80's Alex Lifeson
90's Billy Corgan
today Zakk Wylde
Today: Kyle Gass of Tenacious D. Buy the Complete Masterworks DVD, and watch his solo to the Heavens.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by Guitargod1217
I know this has probably been done a billion times but oh well. Since we have a best guitar player from the 60', 70's, 80's, 90's, and today. Who do you think the most underrated guitarist from then is??

mine are:
60's Jeff Beck
70's Toni Iommi and Angus Young
80's Alex Lifeson
90's Billy Corgan
today Zakk Wylde

Alex Lifeson is underrated, yes. And Jeff Beck got pushed out by Jimmy Page, even though Jeff is a lot better (The Jeff Beck Group's first record (/w Rod Stewart) was released before Zeppelin I, therefor making it the first "heavy metal" record, so to speak).

But how the hell are Angus, Iommi or Wylde underrated?

You've gotta be kidding me.
Angus young and Zakk Wylde are overrated IMO.

As for underrated, Steve Martin FTW! (not the actor, Agnostic Front's guitarist on Liberty & Justice and the first Live at CBGB's)
I completely disagree with you I think angus and zakk are underrated. everyone says they suck and they honestly get no attention or credit.