Hello,
I was wondering if any could help me out. I'm looking to buy a distortion pedal. Which one should i get the line6 crunchtone or the boss ds-2 turbo distortion???. Also i was wondering that if u have 2 seperate stompboxes is there some way in which you can connect them and use them at the same time?????

thankls
the boss is better in my opinion. although, if you're willing to pay a little more, i would buy an ibanez ts-9 tube screamer .its about a $60 difference, but it is well worth it. they are way better but anyways. to use to pedals at the same time, you just connect them with a cable. take the connect your guitar to the input jack of one. then connect another cable from the output jack to the imput jack of another pedal, than the output jack of that pedal to the amp. you can have as many pedals connected as you want. also, they make short 6" cables for this exact reason, therefore, you dont have to have all these long cables all over the place. hope this helps.
MusicMan Stingray 4 HH
Modded Fender MIM J-Bass
Fender American Deluxe Ash Strat
Ibanez limited edition walnut EW acoustic #202/250
Fender Bassman 250 2x10 combo
Vox AD50VT
i dont know about the distortions but course its possible to use them both at the same time

guitar (cable to) 1st stompbox (cable to) second (cable to) amp