I have an Ibanez that I never play, and would like to get something else for it instead. I will be selling it myself, and no not over UG or the internet.

Its a '98 MIJ RG520QS w/ Dimarzio Tone Zone/Air Norton. Its a blue quilt, and the pickups are green. It also has a blue Dimarzio cliplok strap.
I have the original pickups, as well as the original strap buttons. Plus the original case, and the bar to the Edge Trem.
Its in dead mint condition, not a ding or scratch on her.

What do you guys advise as a good selling price for it, with everything included?
Last edited by WyldeGibsonPlyr at Jul 31, 2006,
Similar to this perhaps?

About $600 is the cheapest price I can find on the internet. How good of condition is it and all the equipment? I'll give you a price if you answer that.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Ok, and your pickups are green DiMarzios? Do you know which ones perhaps?

At least like: are they humbuckers or single coils?
- FJ

If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Sorry, got you now!
- FJ

I would say, in between 600 and 700 dollars for everything then.
- FJ

Really? Thats just down right crazy.

I only payed $200 for her used, with the case. And then maybe $150 for all the mods.

Righteous.
Quote by WyldeGibsonPlyr
Really? Thats just down right crazy.

I only payed $200 for her used, with the case. And then maybe $150 for all the mods.

Righteous.

200? I found it originally retailed for like $1000. But I might have found a different guitar...

Well then, sell it all for like 200 - 300 then.
- FJ

Hell no, im going for around $600.

I know what it is, and all about Ibanez. And this is an original MIJ from the 5xx series, and seeing as they're not made anymore makes it even more worth it. Plus all the extra cool stuff.
I got a steal when I bought it, the shop obviously didnt know what they had.

I was originally intending for around that range anyway, I just wanted some other opinions.
http://www.infomission.com/itemshow.idc?id=adfp102743&cid=52968&ctid=995390

That where I found $1000. I guess it is like 8 years old too. Who did you buy it from?

Alright, I'll stick with my first estimate then! That's one hell of a profit!
- FJ