i've been looking into getting a noise surpressor to stop my setup from instantly giving me feedback when i let go of the strings when i'm cranked up. right now i'm looking at either the Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor Pedal or the MXR M-135 Smart Gate Pedal. i was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on either of these or another pedal i should look at. thanks.
MXR!!!!

it looks cooler

haha, j/k.
but My pick would be MXR cause I've had good experiences with it at live shows.
Go for an ISP Noise Decimator. It's way better than either of those 2. It'll cut both amp and pedal noise without affecting your tone.
#4 member of UG's gain \/\/hores-pm gpderek09 to join
^ +1.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Yep, its definitely the best pedal noise gate by far. ANd it costs less than the MXR. IM getting one very soon
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by call1800ksmyazz
I have yet to try the ISP Noise Decimator but from what a lot of people on UG say, its the best noise reduction system.

it is.. but you didn't ask