At my house right now is a package. Inside that package is my new Orange Rocker 30 combo amp. I want to go home and play. But I'm at work so I can't. Life is sad
work pays for the control arm fix on my car so i don't run off the road at high speed.

and hopefully in time work will pay for my stiletto ace.
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
Ah, but all is well. Work will be over before you know it, then you can play your amazing amp! Be sure to take breaks to clean the jizz up from the first chord you play....
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
yes of course you want to. but posting a thread on a forum doesn't help you so why posting this dumbass thread?
^this guy's wrong
Mainly to flaunt my new amp which I'm excited about. Ain't no need for namecalling.
keep working hippie!
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
wait

if you're at work, why are you online posting threads??

shouldn't you be working for the maaan, man?
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
.....If Fender DID buy out Jackson, Im quitting guitar and music. Would hate to see the same model of a jackson, the Jackocaster, sold every year with little or no change.
I know this thread's old but how's the amp? I might buy it, it looks so wicked. What kind of tones can you get out of it?
Here, watch some episodes of the simpsons/family guy/south park/futurama/ or american dad to kill some time.
I find that if you are at work and you aren't complaining about how much it sucks and crap time goes by faster. I'm not trying ot say your just screwing around just trying to help you When I'm at work I just work, clean stuff do whatever needs to be done, it makes your boss think your a hard worker when you're really just trying to kill time and not thinkg about how sucky your job is. I work at Braum's, a fast food place since I get paid more than I would anywhere else and I'm just starting college so I need money.
SPAM
Stock Gibson Pickups from a 2005 V, I think they're a 498T and 500T set FS/FT
Duncan Distortion (regular spaced) FS

Looking for: an acoustic, recording gear, or $
mabye you should get to work then huh??? ya i think so...or you might as well go home and play it right now
Lamb Of God
Guys... this is thread is OOOOOOLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDD...

If anyone really wants to know about his amp, go PM him.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
yes, i had to laugh. I've had many a chance to play my new amp since posting this thread back in JULY. I'm since back for my senior year of college. Time to let this thread die, friends.
Gibson SG Standard
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Fulltone OCD
EH Holy Grail