What kind of keyboard did you use for the keyboard parts?
It sounds excellent, I'm on ly halfway through, but the first solo was note for note, spot on, down to the little sonds Gilmour makes with his guitar. Excellent.
Quote by soccermom
Of course eating unbelievable amounts of anything can probably harm you, but i chose bananas because they look like willies.
Quote by Kurt_Morrelo
What kind of keyboard did you use for the keyboard parts?
It sounds excellent, I'm on ly halfway through, but the first solo was note for note, spot on, down to the little sonds Gilmour makes with his guitar. Excellent.

Cheers Man!! I used a cheap Yamaha PSR-225 keyboard! I'm glad you like it!
Pretty good going matt!! i know your skills so i did expect absolute perfection and you seem to be a bit tooo into your Floyd

good cover, shame about the very few mistakes
Quote by yourmom09
i still think you rock, jimmy.

Quote by MonkeyOnDope
badass man just badass

Equipment:
- Dean Razorback
- Parker P-42
- Ibanez SA 160 QMAM
- Line 6 Spider II 210
- Boss GT8
- Boss BR900 CD

http://jimi.dmusic.com/music/
Holy smokes... That's very good! The first solo break in the song is my favorite solo of all times, it sounds so lonely, makes you want to cry!

I just got my guitar, but I do play piano, and you did a good job on that too! Keep it up!
Wow.

I was basically waiting to hear the solos when I clicked on this, but I was also drawn into the keyboards and guitar for the verse parts.

Even without vocals I was able to listen to this easily.

The solos were... extremely well-down.

Very nice.
WOW! great job man! really impressed!
my gear:
zack wylde les paul custom
randy rhoads v custom
120 watt crate amp
505 zoom processor
ibanez weeping demon wah

"no one you can tell, for youve been raptured to hell"
-me
I really enjoyed the verses, they sounded authentic. You did a nice job there.

However, the first solo was very choppy, and I mean very. The tone was also too clouded, it sounded like you were playing the neck pick-up and then some. I didn't like the first solo very much at all.

The second solo is better. The tone is nicer, and gives a more aggresive feel, which I think suits the song. You were playing it well until the second run down, then you started to mess it up. You managed to get back on track for the bends and it was well played from there up until the part where you venture up the neck to complete the solo. There were a few mistakes there and very slow slides which altered the feel of the solo.

I liked this recording, it was a good effort. But, it could be better.

7.5/10
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Last edited by Smokey Amp at Aug 2, 2006,
Quote by Smokey Amp
I really enjoyed the verses, they sounded authentic. You did a nice job there.

However, the first solo was very choppy, and I mean very. The tone was also too clouded, it sounded like you were playing the neck pick-up and then some. I didn't like the first solo very much at all.

The second solo is better. The tone is nicer, and gives a more aggresive feel, which I think suits the song. You were playing it well until the second run down, then you started to mess it up. You managed to get back on track for the bends and it was well played from there up until the part where you venture up the neck to complete the solo. There were a few mistakes there and very slow slides which altered the feel of the solo.

I liked this recording, it was a good effort. But, it could be better.

7.5/10

Yeah thank's for the criticism. I understand where you are coming from and I was not that happy with the first solo i didn't really know it well enough i know it's not hard but i'd only just learnt it like 5 minutes before no excuse I know but still. Tone was shoddy because the only guitar i have is a Maverick X-1 which has two powerful LQ-6 humbuckers in it so it's not really the best thing for pulling off floyd on but it still could have been better! I also wasn't completely happy with the second solo either but i like what I made of it eventhough it is not as good as it could have been! I appreciate the detail in which you looked at my piece cheers!!