pretty soon my Prs custom 22 will have the mark tremonti pick up set... switching guitar to three way toggle, and am putting in a push pull knob for stratocaster type sounds.. and i have a mesa dual rec with rec cab.... I am thinkin about getting the G-system by T.C electronics, the floor board thing... what yall think? heavy tone soon? i wanna blow my house down
are you seriously asking this..or are you just bein a douche and trying to brag??
Quote by captainkurt
are you seriously asking this..or are you just bein a douche and trying to brag??

WTF? it was a honest question... why would i brag about guitars and amps? im just hoping that what im gettin is going to give me what i want... ive never had the chance to play with tremonti pick ups i just know they are prs highest output pickups... F'n dork. but yeh i guess it makes me happy now that i pissed u off cause ure obviously i prick
A Mesa Duel Recto almost always = heavy tone.

You couldn't get a heavy tone without the Tremonti pups? It might be your EQ settings.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
if you can't get a heavy tone out of that set-up, you're quite probably retarded.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?