Page 1 of 3
If you were to destroy your ****ty starter guitar how would you go about it. No stuff with chainsaws. Easally doable stuff.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
I pawned mine for 80 bucks. It was a Washburn House of Blues Edition. It holds to much sentimental man, I learned Teen Spirit, Smoke on the water, Ironman, all those riffs on that guitar. I couldnt trash it to save my family.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Hurt Clide or Cosmo? no way!

but anyway.....I dont really know hitting ahaisnt hard solid objects works...
Caution:
May cause death if user is an idiot.
What does leaving it in direct sunligth do? anything?

why would you trash your first guitar? First of all thats retarded, secondly, you can give it to someone and maybe they will love guitar. Selfish child..
Quote by The way to hate
why would you trash your first guitar? First of all thats retarded, secondly, you can give it to someone and maybe they will love guitar. Selfish child..

Because it doesn't work. It would take alot to make it work. More then its value.

Quote by Audio Logical
Give it to a beginner maybe..

Always annoys me to see people smash guitars on stage, when some kid in the crowd would cherish the thing.

Don't want to be an actor pretending on the stage
Don't want to be a writer with my thoughts out on the page
Don't want to be a painter 'cause everyone comes to look
Don't want to be anything where my life's an open book

Phish - Waste
Quote by rooster456
I pawned mine for 80 bucks. It was a Washburn House of Blues Edition. It holds to much sentimental man, I learned Teen Spirit, Smoke on the water, Ironman, all those riffs on that guitar. I couldnt trash it to save my family.

same here
Like it was something original among the history of the guitar. Light it on fire, hit the thing against the amp 3 times, and 2 to six times on thne ground. Done.
"Because it doesn't work. It would take alot to make it work. More then its value." - zekk

In that case, your solution requires explosions, a hand full of fireworks is the key.

And, yes, leaving your guitar in direct sunlight is not good.
Mind telling me what it does?

I like my first guitar but I experiment on it. Recently I put paint stripper on it the get that relic look. Looks good.
smash it through an amp and run away... but i wouldn't smash mine....(it has cool knobs)
One Percent
I'd never destroy mine, i'm gonna keep hem all. (unless i run into serious money trouble)
Quote by Tom Martin

Jeez... if your house was on fire, what would you do? Phone the fire department, or go on UG and ask us what to do?
Instead of trashing my useless squire, I got creative and painted it Van Halen 5150 style...

No pics yet unfortunately...
Quote by C-Wiz
id go Kurt Cobain on its ass, but do it in a gig to get some cred from the crowd.

By goin "Kurt Cobain on its ass" do you mean play ****ty music on it?
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
before you trash it, try to learn some guitar tricks like swinging it around your neck and stuff like that. play, throw it up in the air, spinning, and catch and continue.
Quote by ufossuck

Horray for music elitistims, bitch.
Quote by ufossuck

Kurt wasn't a skilled musician but Nirvana was far from a ****ty band it terms of balls and heart. And music sucks without heart, no matter if you can shred like Dimebagg.

Quote by suicideangel_2
I would keep it to be like

"that was my very first guitar"

that is some sentimental **** you remenise around camp fires

But it wasn't. My true first caught fire.

Quote by zekk
Kurt wasn't a skilled musician but Nirvana was far from a ****ty band it terms of balls and heart. And music sucks without heart, no matter if you can shred like Dimebagg.

You trying to say Cobain had more soul than Dime?
Dickless.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
You trying to say Cobain had more soul than Dime?

no....hes not saying that as long as you got heart, you can play good music
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
Turn the volume all the way up on a Marshall MG amp, plug the guitar in, strum the strings open, smash it through the MG, then light it all on fire. Not only is that the best way to **** up a guitar, I understand its the only way to get good "tone" from an MG.
Cover it in duct tape, and then put black electrical tape on it Van Halen Style.

I did that to my friend's Squier. Badass. It's called the Ductocaster EVH Edition.

As far as destroying? Loosen the E string up a lot. A LOT. Hook it around something, then support the guitar, raise the object, then let your guitar go. Or throw it out a second story window, preferably onto sidewalk or something. And tape it, and post it on Youtube if you do.
Quote by GreenDayChris
I drink, and say oi occasionally. but I can't get laid to save my life.

Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
MX4Life you fucking godhaha
What's exactly wrong with the guitar?
What's your fascination with leaving it in the sun?
Are you trying to relic it in a round-about way?
What kind of guitar is it?
How about just pack it away in the closet, and maybe you will find it in 30 years and have the great feeling of seeing your first guitar again. Maybe it will be a tool for your own kids to take up guitar playing.
-Schecter C-1 Artist Limited Edition Left-Handed
-Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
-New York Pro Acoustic

Quote by Random emo kid
I'm so emo even my tears cry.

Quote by wahappen
I'd probably give my right arm to be ambidextrous.
Quote by Slavik
What's exactly wrong with the guitar?
What's your fascination with leaving it in the sun?
Are you trying to relic it in a round-about way?
What kind of guitar is it?

Its dieing. It almost always needs repairs. The sound sucks when its actually working.
I just wanna know what leaving it in the sun does.
No I couldn't if I wanted to.
Its a ****ty Epiphone Special from 2002.

i'd take it to the shooting range.. nuff said.
<NHBoy> I broke my G-string while fingering a minor
<rycool> ...

Quote by cheames
you appear to have sigged on of my drunken posts
Nevermind the thread starter actually wanting to destroy his guitar, this thread is just for fun, kicks, and a few laughs. Although it's the most logical answer, stop advicing him to keep the guitar. Thank you for your time.
Quote by zekk
Its dieing. It almost always needs repairs. The sound sucks when its actually working.
I just wanna know what leaving it in the sun does.
No I couldn't if I wanted to.
Its a ****ty Epiphone Special from 2002.

if its epi special undo the neck bolt and separate it into two different parts and do what ever you wish with it
Quote by Invictious
Do this

Heheheh. It amuses me that that picture was directly above the line in your sig that said "PM me for problems about health"

I like the YouTube idea. Let it go out in style, and video it so we can share your glee.
Quote by adamrandall
ahh yes SRV. i got the intro on texas flood (easy) and then he's like twangledoodleblopdebloo dun dun dun dun DA dun DA and im like *dead*.

The Unholy plays a Jackson Warrior X through a Metal Muff

Squigglymetal!
go buy a ****ty guitar from the pawn shop and and sow the necks and pick ups on them
or get a bass bridge and tuneing pegs that wold be pretty cool
Page 1 of 3