I'd rather stay inside
With uncle Harry

Verse 2:
I'll stay in here where it's safe
I like to have my little space
Here I'm protected by Mace
So they cannot eat my face

Chorus

I like this song for it's stupidity. I had a chord progression and made these words up on the spot to it and me and my associate decided we liked it so we wrote it down. thats all.

McMahan/Helvey composition #5
Last edited by WOODnotes at Jul 31, 2006,
HAHA

Its quite stupid, youre right
and i dont see any sense in all that but if you like it fair enough
But I think its really childish and emotionless
Didnt like it that much, sorry...
wether i like this as a song or not is gonna depend on what kind of music it it... so... what kind of music is it?
Do you actually have an Uncle Harry? If so this is pretty good but otherwise no.
This would be an rollicking acoustic number, and no, neither of us have an Uncle Harry. But since uncles are magical I had to include an uncle in the song and Harry was the name that rhymed. saavvy? of course you are.

stay beautiful, WOODnotes
Yeah, most of our songs are stupid and simple. I just have no real issues to write about.
I'm getting a distinct: "uncle as a father-figure, but only because I find comfort in his arms, pedophile" vibe from this. haha

Actually, as I began reading it - taking it seriously, as should be done unless we're told otherwise at the TOP of the post - I began thinking of the song "Steven" by Alice Cooper. If done in a fashion such as that, with a few lyrical tweaks (Mace to get rid of Monsters? Those must be some lame a$$ monsters, and what's this uncle harry crap? haha) it would be pretty good I think.
Thanx, we play only acoustic guitars anyways so it is good. lol MastaBassist10 are you like our unofficial crit/fan dude cuz you've crited every song of ours and so far you've liked them all. keep it up and we'll keep criting your songs. Peace, WOODnotes
Quote by WOODnotes
Thanx, we play only acoustic guitars anyways so it is good. lol MastaBassist10 are you like our unofficial crit/fan dude cuz you've crited every song of ours and so far you've liked them all. keep it up and we'll keep criting your songs. Peace, WOODnotes

Well, I feel obliged because you and Dakmac are my unofficial fans. And you're a good writer, everything you write is so... insane that I have to like it.
this song is weird but if you could turn it into a kind of punk song like NOFX how they just sumtimes write sum funny **** then it might be ok MIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!