Okey, so I'm pretty much a nobody when it comes to technical stuff, so I need some things cleared up for the Pod XT, as I might consider buying one.

- What other amps than Line 6 amps does it work with?
- If you plug into the amp, does the setting on the amp go away so that all your hear is the pod?
- Can it be used for a live situation when connected to the amp?
- When connecting guitar ==> amp ==> pod ==> computer and choosing to record, does that mean you don't hear the rest of the room and just the amp?
- The program where you make your own tones on the comp, does it come with the Pod, or do you have to buy it?
- Does that Line 6 left/right-pedal work when changing tones?

I think that was all.
#2 member of the ''Guitarist that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen'' club.

PM Davidian to join.

Quote by potassium_39
dude your a walking talking metal making expert!!!

i bet this person sucks so bad emo people laugh

^0wned^
Last edited by Dante's Inferno at Jul 31, 2006,
- What other amps than Line 6 amps does it work with? All amps

- If you plug into the amp, does the setting on the amp go away so that all your hear is the pod?
You still can change the amp settings

- Can it be used for a live situation when connected to the amp?
YES

- When connecting guitar ==> amp ==> pod ==> computer and choosing to record, does that mean you don't hear the rest of the room and just the amp?
Yes, you only hear the guitar adn teh pod

- The program where you make your own tones on the comp, does it come with the Pod, or do you have to buy it?
Comes with it

- Does that Line 6 left/right-pedal work when changing tones?
I have no idea
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
you can use the XT to "color" the sound of your amp by running through an fx loop, or even straight into the head, using the amps footswitches in conjunction with the pod's bank and stomp switches, or you can use the amp modeling and "bypass" the sound of your own amp. I run my XT straight into my mesa dual rectifier, on a clean channel with minimal gain and a clean power setting, and i do not use any amp modeling. Try playing around with the output modes and tone correction settings as well, with the right adjustments you can come up with a variety of sounds. I am only a first year player (been drumming for 10+ years) so i am sure there are millions of other/better ways, just my 2 cents

- hessian
Okey, thanks guys! I'm without doubt closer to buying one now. I really like the fact that it works with all amps too, lots of oppurtunities there.
#2 member of the ''Guitarist that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen'' club.

PM Davidian to join.

Quote by potassium_39
dude your a walking talking metal making expert!!!

i bet this person sucks so bad emo people laugh

^0wned^