Right, so on all the schematics ive seen, it shows a bridge wire, but my only question is, where does the bridge wire go? Does it go to the humbucker, or to the volume pot? (I have one humbucker) Also do you need a 500k pot for one humbucker? All help is appreciated.
Yes you need 500k pots for humbuckers

the wire connected to the bridge in the ground. It should be connected to all the other ground wires.
Not taking any online orders.
The grounding point is most likely the back of the volume pot, it should go from the bridge to there.
These go to eleven...
yup. All the pickups should ground on the back of the pots, and so should the bridge.
Not taking any online orders.