I hear they're awesome live. Can't wait to see them in a few weeks!

Really, I'm surprised at the lack of attention my thread has received. C'mon people!
Just downloaded Montréal -40°C from their website, it's pretty catchy stuff, and I'm always looking out for stuff sung in French, I'm sure one of my friends will love this. I'll give it a better listen tomorrow.
If you're interested in french stuff, I'd recommend you check out 'Dumas'. He's quite good as well.

And, if you haven't already, gettting your hands on Harmonium's albums is an absolute must.
I've heard Malajube countless times, but never got into them for some reason. they've got a great sound though. 2xG, you from montreal?
I'm listening to fille a plumes on thier myspace and wow.

this is really ****ing good.

great find, dude.

Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
Quote by rocktarist
nice, me too. Anjou (east end) you?

Hello fellow Montrealer , I'm in Dorval, But I'll be moving to Alberta in a month.

Don't wanna leave though

Quote by RHCPhysco8
I'm listening to fille a plumes on thier myspace and wow.

this is really ****ing good.

great find, dude.

Glad you like it! I'm sick of seeing all the amazing bands from Quebec get ignored just cause they're french.

Supposedly, we're the place that has the most songs written per person in the world. Go us!
I love Malajube! I saw them in Stockholm a year ago, and perhaps I will see them this summer in sweden again. Wow wow wow, they are wonderful!!

Oh, I forgot: does anyone know where to find malajube tabs? I guess noone has written any, which is too bad, cause I can't do it myself I think. I would prefer bass tabs if anyone is interested....
I made a thread a few months ago. It took me about the first fifteen seconds of Montreal -40 to fall in love with them.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

their lyrics are a bit... strange. don't you think?
the heart is a risky fuel to burn
yay there is a thread on malajube. i dunno what the hell theyre saying but there stuff is damn catchy. now if someone could tab montreal -40........ a cookie may be envolved
I'm definitely diggin' their stuff, yo.

They're number two on my list of best bands who sing in French. Nous Non Plus being the first.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
Quote by pumpkins_rule
I made a thread a few months ago. It took me about the first fifteen seconds of Montreal -40 to fall in love with them.

same here

i was doing my radio show at my college and couldnt find a cd i wanted and only had 30 seconds to que one up and so i picked it up because the name was cool.

wasnt until later that i discovered they were part of the illustrious Montreal scene.
I love Malajube. Montreal-40, Pate' filo and Le Metronome are great. They really have this great lively sound to them.
some say you're a troubled boy
just because you like to destroy
all the things that bring the idiots joy
well, what's wrong with a little destruction?

Friend?

Click Please
flickr
deviantART