Married, divoriced with seven more
Not what you had pictured before
What did you hope to find
Down in the vault of your mind
This is not what you had had in mind?

(Repeat chorus then fade)
-------------------------

How did you like it? True story.
I like that song, it's got some nice flow in it, and the chorus is short, simple, and to the point. Nice work.
Quote by Keef-is-king
Seinfeld: The Video Game

It'd be a game about nothing. But it would be fantastic, better than the Sims by far because there would be more jews.
Oh yeah, the main "true" story...one day I was in class and there was this girl (no names...) who was always getting the dudes but the kids wouldn't even know her freakin' name. Now she's got acne and NO ONE likes her anymore.
nice stuff. pretty much the "i f'ing hate you" song. which is good. angst is a great tool in writing. anger is a passion, and songwriting is all about passion.
Quote by Metalology

................../´¯/)
...............,/¯..//
............./....//
....../´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
.../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
.('( ...´(..´......,~/'...')
..\.................\/..../
...''...\.......... _.·´
....\..........(

bassmonkey16@nexopia
We don't really like it. The thing about being just like a cow is stupid i think you can come up with a better rhyme than that but i don't know you so maybe you can't. I know some of our songs have stupid bad rhymes but I don't like it in a serious song like this.
It has potential if you give it a little more effort. A few parts sounded kind of half ass like the cow part, but not too bad overall.
What the hell do you mean "half ass"?? You don't think cows as being used and abused?? They take their milk then kill them for their meat and you think of it as "half ass"??
I liked the whole thing. Even the cow part. But especially the chorus.
First i didnt read it properly and missed that the first two libnes were the chorus :-P

By the way: Are you vegeterian??
Actually on the cd (this is one of my band's songs), I repeat "What your name?" over and over and I didn't feel like repeating it so many times on here so I only wrote it twice. I meant that this girl was gonna get abused and used like a cow someday when she thinks she's Pam Anderson. No, I'm not a vegeterian...I'm far from it. I can't even remember the last time I had fruits or veggies. Looks like I got a short road ahead....