How many people here have a Digitech Whammy and what model? How do you like it? I plan on getting a whammy pedal at the end of this month (I'm a big RATM and Audioslave) I was wondering what you all thought about the pedal, as I stated before, because I'd like to get one.
I have one and i love it i have the RI Whammy. I too am a RATM fanatic
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
Quote by lookie here
I too am a RATM fanatic

X2ed
My Amazing Gear:
Parker PM20
Parker P-38
Ampeg R212R Reverbrocket
Yamaha YPT-300
i just got one off ebay but was unable to pay for it.. so now im gettin a new amp.. i wonder what i missed out on
Quote by t.t deville
I have read somewere on the internet that Gibson Les Pauls are getting discontinued...is it true?
What model was it andrewsonfire?
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
im not a big fan of the WH4 to tell you the truth. too much stuff that i wouldn't use, midi, 2 detune settings, blah blah blah. I got an EX7 Expression Pedal instead. its go detune (still dont like it), 2nd Up>Maj 3rd up, 5th up, octave up, 2 octaves up, octave down> octave up reverse 2nd down. thats it, and thats all i'll ever need. its also got the XP300 stuff that i love on it. i just love the how its got the stuff i like on the whammy plus more, i'd look into it if you reaelly interested in the whammy.
Ovation Celebrity
MIJ STRAT
Ibanez Prestige S1220WNF
modded Ibanez GAX75
Fender tuner-DIGITECH EX-7-BOSS SD1-Ibanez CF7-Tech 21 TM 60
(LOOP)Boss DD20(Loop)
My soundclick page
Man, I want a Whammy Pedal. Tom Morello works wonders with it.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
i got one, you probably wont like it at first, you need to learn to use it well first, i learnt its ways and now i love it
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
It sounded sh'tty when I tried it at guitarcenter. I tried it on a 15 watt marshall. I'm guessing you need a good amp to make the whammy sound good. It was $199. Is that a ripoff?

And by the way, I love RATM and hate Audioslave. Morello works best in "heavy" situations. His heavier sh't rules.
Dimebag of Pantera fame used to use two in many of his songs. He used an original whammy, one for harmonizing and the other for pitch shifting.
Matt Bellamy of Muse, Joe Satriani and Munky of Korn are others who use it
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM