Im only 14 so money is very hard to come by, so whatever i need next i wont be able to get till either my birthday or christmas but...

i have a marshall 120w Solid state amp with some effects on it.

An epiphone les paul standard

a crybaby wah and a dd-3 delay.

what do i NEED next??
If you have all the guitars and amps you want right now.

I would say start stocking up on some good effects that you would want.
ESP LTD Viper-50
Dean AK48
Marshall MG-15
Peavey Sheffield 4x12
Peavey Transtube Supreme Head
Zoom 505 II
Umm, maybe some musical theory books? I don't think you NEED a new guitar or amp yet right?

EDIT: A nice nylon acoustic might suit you well too.
Quote by LespaulsRcool
Im only 14 so money is very hard to come by, so whatever i need next i wont be able to get till either my birthday or christmas but...

i have a marshall 120w Solid state amp with some effects on it.

An epiphone les paul standard

a crybaby wah and a dd-3 delay.

what do i NEED next??

depends on what you want to play, but I think at the moment you are quite well set up. What you have will do for most applications

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
lol, my amp has great distortion and i already have an acoustic (but it sucks)

AND i DO have a girlfriend
you need whatever you want to have. nobody can tell you what you need, cuz only you know what u want. a new amp would be nice, but i started out with a fender strat, and a 15 watt frontman amp with only distortion and clean with mid, trebble, and bass knobs, so you are doing good.
humm, i would say from beside effects and stuff, maybe some guitar world magazines, with some DVD features.
Yeah, i would either go with a good acoustic guitar, or get and learn a cheap bass, so you have a more rounded base as a musician.

Jason A.
Lol actually, i had the 15 watt frontman and a strat knock off, so ive been there

But alright thanks everyone for the help!
Quote by LespaulsRcool
lol, my amp has great distortion and i already have an acoustic (but it sucks)

AND i DO have a girlfriend

lol. I don't think you need any more gear. Maybe a chorus stompbox but that's it. I'd say save your money for strings and other bits you may need along the way. And if you have a band, or eventually intending to start one, extra money is always handy

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
do you sing? you could start a mic setup or get a 12 string. i just got one and i love it. i didnt even really play anything 12 string before but now its gotten me into a bunch of different stuff
A JOB jk or am I????

I'd go with a Strat or a Gibson preferably a 335 or any archtop. What kind of Marshall do you have? After that get a tube amp and you'll be set.
My Rig
USA Fender Stratocaster
Gibson ES335
Martin D16GT
Martin LXM
Squier Stratocaster
Santa Rosa Cuatro
Dunlop Wah
Marshall MG15
Marshall MS2
Crate Palomino V32

Member of the left-handed club (but I play right-handed)!
Looks like a good setup to me. Get stuff as YOU think you need it. Do you feel you need effects? If so, what kinds? Do you think you need a better guitar? If so, what kinds are you loking at? Does your amp sound good to you? If so, keep it and don't worry about it.

It's a matter of what YOU need. Not what people you don't know over the internet *think* you need.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
You're a pillar to the community The Lucifer Sam..... got any more nuggets of wisdom.

You need a new amp man. Or if you really like the amp you have now, get a dist. pedal, a new guitar perhaps?
Hai UG!
Quote by L_Z_Nut
Or if you really like the amp you have now, get a dist. pedal, a new guitar perhaps?

that's the question now isnt it? he doesnt really NEED anything because he's pretty hooked up. You can expand your guitar collection though
My Amazing Gear:
Parker PM20
Parker P-38
Ampeg R212R Reverbrocket
Yamaha YPT-300
You need to put your e-penis away and practice more.
Posers are like punks, except they do it for fashion

notUG PUNK FORUM PRESIDENT!