I have a ESP LTD Viper-50

And it takes after the model of an SG.

And I was wondering if anybody had taken an SG Pickguard and had it fit on a Viper..

Any suggestions??
ESP LTD Viper-50
Dean AK48
Marshall MG-15
Peavey Sheffield 4x12
Peavey Transtube Supreme Head
Zoom 505 II
i suggest you just buy pickguard material and cut it yourself, it's easier and cheaper
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
depends on the amount of pickguard holes you have on your guitar but it could be used depending on the sizes.... anyway SG pickguards are ugly....

Quote by robbo_0013
UniverseZero is some kind of pwnerer of numerals

Quote by spazzymagee417
your avatar entertains me.
might fit mihgt not i have no idea.....try to get measurements off gibsons website
Quote by R_H_C_P
^Oh my God! You're the first person to actually notice that link! A pringle to you my friend!

My Surf-o-Strat Project
In the worst case, I know Warmoth, and WD Music can make you custom guard, if that helps at all. I'm guessing it won't fit actually.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
On a Viper, the horns are kinda offset, but they aren't on an SG. So I'm guessing no.
These go to eleven...
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
In the worst case, I know Warmoth, and WD Music can make you custom guard, if that helps at all. I'm guessing it won't fit actually.

warmoth will not,i asked in an email
Quote by Chikitty_China
Well, when I'm fapping, I sometimes look at my left hand and wonder what could have been ....