I was just wondering if any of you knew the cheapest place to purchase D'addario EXP acoustic strings by chance? Im looking to purchase quite a few sets of them.
HAHAHA D'addario EXP for cheap??? MEH! but they have them on a rack at Guitar Center in the main lobby usally, so you could steal em, i guess thats cheap?
Quote by Gitter_Wizard
HAHAHA D'addario EXP for cheap??? MEH! but they have them on a rack at Guitar Center in the main lobby usally, so you could steal em, i guess thats cheap?

I didn't need your 12 year old scrub comment.. K thx. and when I said cheap I meant cheaper than the normal GC pricing.. I mean really shouldn't you be in school?
^--- i'd say the only place you'll find them cheaper than gc is on eBay. guitar center has a price gaurantee after all. i also use exp's and i buy mine at one of the local music shops in town and i think they run me like 8.75 a pack. i'm not sure what they are at guitar center, but i'm sure it'd be really close..... they may be a bit more at gc though actually cause the local shop i'm talking about has the BEST friggin prices of anywhere i've ever seen.
Last edited by jimtaka at Aug 1, 2006,
Some stores will lower the price if you buy in bulk. Ask the manager.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
sometimes you can get them in bulk packs from musicians friend, how many are you thinking of buying?

Originally Posted by grungefan89
Geeze, why don't you just give the kid a pistol to shoot at his head? Telling someone to go buy a B.C. Rich - and on a budget - is like giving someone a gun and telling them to commit suicide.