Does anyone have any measurements and/or blueprints for a Solid-Body Electric, Hollow-Body Electric, and an Acoustic guitar. I need measurements for them so I can begin to build my guitar. If you have them please pm me or E-mail me.
Well, for solid body, the shape doesn't really matter, so have some fun and design your own! Really, that is the way to go. I know that for acoustic though, the shape is very essential to how it sounds. I'd wait for CorduroyEW or PM him about that, he's a luthier that does acoustics. As for electric hollowbody, I think that if you make it semi-hollow(wood block in the middle) shape isn't too influential, but I'm not sure. I'd ask Cord about that too.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
What sort of guitars are you wanting measurements for?, there are tons of different designs with different measurements.
Quote by dave293
What sort of guitars are you wanting measurements for?, there are tons of different designs with different measurements.

any style
Any measurements in particular your looking for?. I have some electric plans and a 000 acoustic plan i can grab some measure for you with, i don't have any hollow bodies though.
Quote by dave293
Any measurements in particular your looking for?. I have some electric plans and a 000 acoustic plan i can grab some measure for you with, i don't have any hollow bodies though.

Particularly electric measurements.
Quote by guitarslasher21
Particularly electric measurements.

I meant what measurements do you want.
Quote by dave293
I meant what measurements do you want.

the body and eck measure ments and pictures if possible
i like them but im looking for free plans because im trying to spend all my money on parts.
ahh i see..... Anyway.... To anyone who looks at this post, If you have any plans for an Solid-Body Electric Guitar please E-mail them to me or PM me about them.