blue voodoos are decent....i got mines for a steal price so im not complaing....im not sure what they are goin for now......i feel that if you paying for an amp that is like 800 bucks and you are just settling for it, just save up for something better....in my case im saving for a hughes & kettner triamp......runs a pretty penny but will be the only amp i will ever need
if you play punk or sligtly overdriven rock good amp i noticed the new ones have no gain in them so ud need an OD pedal for metal
My buddy has the halfstack. AWESOME cleans IMO. Which is where the amp shines. The distortion is really ROCK sounding...not metal...but ROCK. Thats the only way to describe it. I really like it...but if you love it then..buy it? lol
If you love them amps, why not buy one then, unless you mean "I love them from what they look like/what some guy I overheard said he liked them" if that, you're going to get herpies.

But if you've tried one+loved it, there's no reason for not buying.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
i don't like 'em. If you do, buy it.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I know Marty Freidman uses them, and he has a lot of great tones.

I've been looking into them myself. They are also one of the coolest looking amps around
i briefly played the blue voodoo...it has pretty good distortion for a crate
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
.....If Fender DID buy out Jackson, Im quitting guitar and music. Would hate to see the same model of a jackson, the Jackocaster, sold every year with little or no change.
I own one, it's the older version... I have found it to have great tone. Cleans are good, distortion is made for rock. Switching out the orginal tubes makes a big difference in a good way, that is. If you like buy it!!! I thought it to be a good buy for myself.