I have a piano part I'm thinking about and I might put in another guitar.

Tell me what you think. Thanks for any comments.
Attachments:
mine.zip
This sounded pretty great. I loved every part, especially the acoustic. Especially the the last few measures, it sounded very medieval, which you usually don't hear. There is one thing that I think you should change though. In the intro where you have the acoustic playing the triplets in the 4th measure, IMO you should change the first two notes, of the triplet, to 16th notes and the following note, an 8th note. Like this:

E  E  E  E  S S E  E  E   
|---------------------------|
|---------------------------|
|--------------4-5-4--2--0--|
|--------5------------------|
|-----5-----5---------------|
|--3------------------------|

Other than that this was just awesome to listen to. Hope to see the finished song, and it would be interesting to hear a piano in their too. Nice work.
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
Last edited by chris_122 at Aug 1, 2006,
i enjoyed it a lot. for it's length i thought it was pretty good. keep workin on it and i'm sure it will be awesome.
It was awesome man. It sounded a lot like something you'd hear in an RPG or something, which is definitely a good thing. Nice use of strings too.

However, I agree with Chris about that group of notes sounding a little off, it just sounded a little out of place. But keep it up, this was awesome.

Crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=404455
Quote by hepzibahbaptist
Yeah listen to Apoc. He knows what he's talking about.

Quote by hepzibahbaptist
I figured you were going to sig that. And this if you have any sense of humor what so ever.

Founder of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM me or altronataku to join
Haha, I agree with apocalypse13. RPG music.
マリ「しあわっせはーあるいってこないだーからあるいってゆっくんだねーん 
いっちにっちいっぽみーかでさんぽ
 さーんぽすすんでにっほさっがるー 
じーんせいはっわんつー!ぱんち・・・

"Success is as dangerous as failure. Hope is as hollow as fear." - from Tao Te Ching

Teehee, that sounds like real life music...I'm not sure what everyone else means by "RGP"...
I like the strings a lot, kupo!
it was pretty good. i liked it
Quote by rooster456
Guitars will bring girlfriends. Girlfriends won't bring guitars.

Because footstools are cool UG's Classical Guitarists
pm Marmoseti or Confusius to join
Quote by The Moogle
Teehee, that sounds like real life music...I'm not sure what everyone else means by "RGP"...
I like the strings a lot, kupo!

RPG = Role Play Game - Final Fantasy, Star Ocean, Morrowind, etc
Quote by hepzibahbaptist
Yeah listen to Apoc. He knows what he's talking about.

Quote by hepzibahbaptist
I figured you were going to sig that. And this if you have any sense of humor what so ever.

Founder of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM me or altronataku to join
I agree... it sounds like game music, but it's nice, despite it's simple lead I actually kind of liked it. The triplet does sound off though. Finish this, I want to listen to the final version... oh, and really good job on the strings, simple, but tastefull.