nahh they use a lot of special effects and stuff. No clue what it is but.
They crank their Devilles and I think they've got some delay from what I've heard (not heard much)
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
don't they just use boss pedals? I think i read an article in a magazine where they said they did...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^^^^ Yeh they use a lot of Boss Delay pedals. Both guitarists have at least two different one on their pedelboards. I think i read one uses a Boss OD-2 as well... definatly a Boss overdrive as well as a few more boutique overdrives I believe.
As R_H_C_P said as well they use Fender Devilles and both use Telecasters, with humbuckers i think... Kele definatly uses humbuckers.
Flirtini's all round!!
well I know they both have Fender HRDeluxes not Devilles, Kele has a loop pedal, a boss DD but not sure which one exact and i believe 2 more pedals. Russell also has a delay pedal, and a boss overdrive