Do you guys think you could tell me what you think of our setlist that we're using in 2 weeks at a party? It's an even mix of covers and originals.

1.Breaking Benjamin - Polyamorous
2.Staind - Mudshovel
3.Original Song - Stories (Sort of a toolish feel, mixed with staind, but moreso totally original)
4.Green Day - American Idiot (Yeah, we're that shallow )
5.Foo Fighters - Best of You
6.Original Song - Save me (Sounds like something Goo Goo Dolls or Foo Fighters would write)
7.Original Song - Insecure (A lot like tool, slower pace, but heavier)
8.Original Song - So You Say (Soft Verses, strong choruses... A lot like a Staind song would be)
9.Nirvana - You Know You're Right
10.Original Song - Never Again (Our "Single" - An old version (about 3 months old) can be heard on our purevolume at www.purevolume.com/confession)
11.Queen - Show Must Go On (Remade to make it quite powerful)

We're trying to figure out if so you say belongs where it is. Would you put a power ballad there, or more so toward the end? Can't quite decide.

I know you can't quite tell if the originals are good, but the basic song type makeup is what I'm asking about.

Any questions just ask.
"If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don't even start..."
Charles Bukowski
Hey man, I don't think I'd put 3 original songs in a row like that unless you're really popular and everyone knows your songs... because 3 unknown songs in a row could bore some people, regardless of how good they are. If I were you, I'd seperate all the originals by at least one cover song.
Electrolytes Smell Like Semen...
save me rocks (damageplan version) lol
\m/ >_< \m/

\m/ Laceration \m/

Quote by CSguitarvocal
I wish a thousand Lex Steele rapes upon you...

Quote by shawnson
Nuthin' like 12,000 inches of negro penis in the bum to set your musical taste right.