Who knows a schematic thats somewhat easy for a bass amp? Ive been looking at ampegs, those look jesus christ hard, and i looked at fenders, and those look really hard too. Any one know any?
http://runoffgroove.com/articles.html

This guy has some REALLY easy shematics to some low power amps. Like 9V Amps that push computer speakers! D: Good for beginners I imagine though.

If this is your first project mind if I suggest a pedal first? And work your way up to a 80W Amp?
I'd say just build one of the Bassman channels.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
I'd say just build one of the Bassman channels.

but wont i have to change the voltages isnce there isnt as much resistors?
True, it would require some circuit tweaking...
It's easier mentally to build the whole amp. But if you want to go the physically easy way, it's mentally tougher.

A Bassman isn't actually that complex.

You could always try and do something really simple like a Fender Champ, with a some tweaks for more bass, and two 6l6's to get enough power for it to be usable.
Yeah but i dont know any electrical theory, i just know how to build it off a schematic, so i wouldnt know how to add those 6l6's correctly
Quote by Fast_Bear
It's not really that hard. Electrical theory can be a headache, but you should beable to learn enough to install those with in a week. Just go to a library and get a book!

lol ok
TBH, I wouldn't build anything without having at least a basic understanding of how stuff works.