Anyone know any good smooth Jazz acoustic or Clean songs I recently started listening to it and wow the guitar is beautiful in it its all instrumental stuff though but I like it a lot.. Can anyone give me some songs to learn I guess it could be jazz in general but on the radio station I listen to they call it smooth jazz its very relaxin light smooth haha. Not jazz but sorta like ATB-9pm till i come sorta stuff if you know what it is
VOX AD50 VT+crappy "Fender" from COSTCO!=ok tone!
I need a new guitar
This is the perfect song that you are looking for. Randy Bachman's 'Looking out for #1'. This song is so easy on the ears and the guitar in it is just awesome. It has some really good solos in it too. Hope you can get a hold of it.
Quote by justin_fraser
This is the perfect song that you are looking for. Randy Bachman's 'Looking out for #1'. This song is so easy on the ears and the guitar in it is just awesome. It has some really good solos in it too. Hope you can get a hold of it.

lovin it ;D! and mercidez thanks

im lookin for like ocean stuff if you get what im saying it jus makes you feel you were chillin on the ocean and like yyeah relax stuff sum stuff that get syou in the modod idk lol hard to explain feeling but more suggestions welcome
VOX AD50 VT+crappy "Fender" from COSTCO!=ok tone!
I need a new guitar
i was just gunna say some larry carlton lol

for songs try

small town girl
Quote by R_H_C_P
You're joking right?

It's like comparing sex to sticking your penis in a blender.

Quote by thetearsibleed
i was just gunna say some larry carlton lol

for songs try

small town girl

Josie is a pretty sweet song.

Don't want to be an actor pretending on the stage
Don't want to be a writer with my thoughts out on the page
Don't want to be a painter 'cause everyone comes to look
Don't want to be anything where my life's an open book

Phish - Waste
lee ritenours rio sol and night rythms. u can find both songs on you tube. actually just type in that artist on you tube and youll get alot of good stuff.
Quote by justin_fraser

Randy learned a lot of jazz from his friend Lenny Breau. When he plays this song he always tells the story of lenny breau's part in it. Lenny had taught Randy some endings and Randy ended up using one as the intro for a song he wrote. When he told Lenny his reaction was "Man, if you start a song with an ending, as soon as you start playing it, everyone's going to think it's over." Lenny also taught Randy the chords he used in "Undun." Summing up, listen to Lenny Breau. Randy's album Jazz Thing is a gooder as well.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
You could try some Steely Dan, its jazzy with a sorta rock/pop quality that makes it easy to listen to, and the guitar work is never short of fantastic.