can someone give me some suggestions on guitars for my hardcore band?

my budget is 1000
Founder of the Cas is God Club. PM me to Join.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
it's times like this I wish I had a sharp pointy stick, or an army of flying meerkats

^ Im his favorite 2006er.

Quote by IamIronMan88
i like buttsecks...
Hardcore? I'd say, and I'm not the expert on this, but go ESP? They look pretty cool too! Also, a guitar isn't all of it, the amp it very important too.

This way they wont mistake you for an emo band.
Cmstar90: i have too lisen to a song for hours just to figure out of one part it sound and how to move my fingers tso that it sounds that way
Cmstar90: when u seem to figure it out in seconds
hmm...Go for a high end epi LP
Quote by Silentnight66
Because this thread has Hitler and being hyper in it here's the fact of the day. Hitler was a meth addict.
Go buy yourself a Schecter Hellraiser C-1. Those look good and most importantly, they sound awesome with heavier genres.
Got METAL?

Quote by metacarpi
However, if we're being all grown up about this (in the pit?) walkingonspikes is dead on
heavier genres he plays hardcore u know fallout boy and stuff. wich isnt music its more noise with gay people singing about how they wish they got laid at prom. such as dance dance. oh and um yea that kitty guitar is probally fine for whatever you wanna play. and im being serious. single humbuckin pickup u dont really need anything else. oh and dont worry bout an amp cause you wont get any gigs once u tell them u play "hardcore"
Quote by rcmaster0072002
heavier genres he plays hardcore u know fallout boy and stuff. wich isnt music its more noise with gay people singing about how they wish they got laid at prom. such as dance dance. oh and um yea that kitty guitar is probally fine for whatever you wanna play. and im being serious. single humbuckin pickup u dont really need anything else. oh and dont worry bout an amp cause you wont get any gigs once u tell them u play "hardcore"

I think I should be offended by your statement... But I can't read it. Wow, that is some bad grammar.
Whatever you do, always remember this. The knob that says "volume" controls how bad you play and/or sound. So remember to always keep it really low. You, and everybody else will be much happier. Trust me.
Quote by rcmaster0072002

go **** yourself and then go listen to winds of plauge then tell me how that compares to fall out boy
sex
Drugs
and rock and roll
i was thinkin about a Schecter C-1 Elite
Founder of the Cas is God Club. PM me to Join.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
it's times like this I wish I had a sharp pointy stick, or an army of flying meerkats

^ Im his favorite 2006er.

Quote by IamIronMan88
i like buttsecks...
ibanez rg's and most jacksons should do u fine. my tip is the rg though, such sweet guitars...drools......mmmm