hey... so like im planning to buy an amp... and im an intermediate guitarist but i got a good buget.....i'll have around $400... im considering a marshall, roland, ibanez, or a peavey amp.............can you guyz help me out with models from these companys with prices................or any other idea how to use that money....thanks
what guitar you have and what music do you like?
Quote by Tom Martin

Jeez... if your house was on fire, what would you do? Phone the fire department, or go on UG and ask us what to do?
....uh........i own a b.c. rich guitar........wartribe 1...one of king kerry's signature's...................................i want an amp that is big...good sound....good for the money (good value).....maybe something that has some basic effects and stuff...you know........id use it for practicing and also for gigs..........i play punk rock, rock, and some metal stuff...and hard rock...............................................
..........like..............go...............for like..............the...................r................oland...................cube..........................................................................................60. ..............like..................it..would be.......................go...................od...................for...you.................................!............................!......................1.....................!..........@............ONE.....!!
Quote by TheFly_1990
Get A Vox, Suits Everybody I Suggest The AD50VT

Nice Sig kal lol

can i have a link please?
Quote by King ofKumbucha
Get a roland cube 60. I got one and I have been in heaven ever since.

yeah i was considering a cube 30. I have a friend that own's one of those. how much is a cube 60? is it a good buy? links?
............the roland........cube........would........................be.....................gd...........for..the things that you'd want to.................play
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
I second the Cube. But if the topic creator can get his hands on one, I'd say a Peavey Valveking would do the job.
2005 Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Marshall JCM900 MKIII Master Volume head
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Ibanez TS-7 (being modded soon!)
Quote by R_H_C_P
............the roland........cube........would........................be.....................gd...........for..the things that you'd want to.................play

lmao. i beat ya to it!

ValveKing?...idk...seems a little too much for he wants..
Quote by kurdtkobaign
lmao. i beat ya to it!

Damn you! I .......didn't .......see that...
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
King............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ Kerry?

Dude........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Its....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Kerry........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................King,.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... like................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ from.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Slayer...

But then again, you're 12. We shouldn't expect much.
Man, i told him to get a Ibanez S-470, but instead he got a crappy BC Rich
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?