Can anyone tell me if putting that pedal on the vox will give me cube 60 worthy distortion or will it sound like shat? So far the vox has everything i need except the distortion for hardcore metal. So just wondering if this pedal or another would fix its only weakness?
Never argue with and idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience!
i would reccomend a Rocktron Silver Dragon or a EH Metal Muff, stay away from Digitech stuff unless you want your tone to be raped.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I already have this pedal though. So would one of those pedals give me the distortion i need?
Never argue with and idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience!
Using pedels with a modeling amp never sounds very good.

Just get the cube 60 if thats the sound you want...
Does the ad60vt distortion sound close to the cubes?
Then why is this amp so much more expensive?
pwn3d by danno. but that's usually what danno does. pwn people.

and really, it doesn't sound worse than the pedal and amp would sound by themselves, but it sounds funky if you use a distortion pedal on a distortion model. but if you run it through the boutique clean mode it sounds fine, I think. I do it and sounds alright.
1995 MIM Fender Strat
Breedlove AD25/SM Acoustic
Chandler Les Paul w/Duncan Alnico II-Pro & Pearly Gates
Little Big Muff Pi
Dunlop Crybaby
Vox AD50VT

Quote by CheeseMuffin909
Zakk Wylde.
He's like Elton John but with a guitar, more stylish clothes, and not gay.