hey, guys. I recently bought a vox ad50vt guitar amp and was wondering if you guys know how to get sounds that sound like current and past artists. I moslty would like to know what setting to use to get a john frusciante sound but also other artists like ac/dc, nirvana, jimi hendrix, blue oyster cult etc. If you know please tell me what level you have the bass, gain, treble, middle and also the amp type and any effects.

Thanx!
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Just wonderin how the distortion was for playing metallica songs and stuff? Thinkin of gettin one soon.
Never argue with and idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience!
Quote by flexbuffchest
Just wonderin how the distortion was for playing metallica songs and stuff? Thinkin of gettin one soon.

and about 10 minutes later you make this thread...

Quote by flexbuffchest
Can anyone tell me if putting that pedal on the vox will give me cube 60 worthy distortion or will it sound like shat? So far the vox has everything i need except the distortion for hardcore metal. So just wondering if this pedal or another would fix its only weakness?

hmmm. do you not have the Vox yet?

[edit] ThreadStarter...Id look into the Settings sticky.
Last edited by kurdtkobaign at Aug 1, 2006,
No I dont have the amp yet but i would like to ask questions to people who have the amp in their bedroom right this second. I cant express enuff how much I am goin back and forth on the cube 60 and the vox!!!
Never argue with and idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience!
Fool!
Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol.

Quote by AsianPirate
poop in your pants. it gets all the girls.

Member of the, "What the **** does this cool smiley mean!?" Society. PM SGRocker0791 to join.
Click Here
Quote by speedballer88
Fool!

which means...??

Flex: I strongly stand by the Cube series..they rule.
I guess the only thing left to do is go try em both out...Damn guitar center is so far away and i have a v-8!!!! Thanx for the advice
Yeah but they just opened up and have some strings and picks is about all. The nearest gc is in Dallas which is bout an hour drive.
where do u live cuz theres also one in arlington, do u live north or east of dallas cuz then that makes sense.
Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol.

Quote by AsianPirate
poop in your pants. it gets all the girls.

Member of the, "What the **** does this cool smiley mean!?" Society. PM SGRocker0791 to join.
Click Here