Hi , are there any step by step guides for installing pickups as im absolutely clueless about what to do with the springs and stuff.

Cheers,
Quote by codybcool
Stagg's are the kind of brand that you see selling on eBay from a 0 feedback Chinese man for 99p and no one buys them.
What kind of pickups?
My Main Gear:
ESP Eclipse II
Jackson RRT-5
Dean Michael Schenker Signature Yin Yang
ESP LTD EC-1000 Deluxe
Gibson 2016 Les Paul Traditional T
Marshall JVM 410H/1960V Cabinet
2 hums 1 SC
Quote by codybcool
Stagg's are the kind of brand that you see selling on eBay from a 0 feedback Chinese man for 99p and no one buys them.
springs go on each side of the pickup inbetween the pickup ring or the scratch plate and the pickup. There should be like a mounting hole on each side of the pickup somewhere. and then the screw comes from the other side of the ring or scratch plate. You have to do that part before attaching the rings onto your guitar, or screwing your plate on.

hope i've gave some help
ESP CUSTOM SHOP HORIZON
FENDER USA STRAT
JACKSON DK2M
Peavey 5150ii w/ Marshall 1960DM cab
What BRAND? If they're Seymour Duncans or EMG's you can go to their websites and get wiring diagrams.
My Main Gear:
ESP Eclipse II
Jackson RRT-5
Dean Michael Schenker Signature Yin Yang
ESP LTD EC-1000 Deluxe
Gibson 2016 Les Paul Traditional T
Marshall JVM 410H/1960V Cabinet
Quote by rockstar_jones
springs go on each side of the pickup inbetween the pickup ring or the scratch plate and the pickup. There should be like a mounting hole on each side of the pickup somewhere. and then the screw comes from the other side of the ring or scratch plate. You have to do that part before attaching the rings onto your guitar, or screwing your plate on.

hope i've gave some help

ah right thanks , i think i understand now .

there swineshead pickups , but ive already got the wiring diagram. but thanks anyway
Quote by codybcool