hey all, ok well when i play with my little finger, especially around the lower strings, it locks, i can still play with it but it is really satiff, and that cant be right. so does anyone know what im doing wrong and how to correct it?
cheers
oz
I'm missing 2 bits of bone in either elbow where the nerve and tendon that controls the little and ring finger, lays there in the exact operation point, i can't be as good as i want so i have massive problem with 4finger/thumb shredding.

all you need to do is exercise that type of move more and it'll get used to it eventually.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by Kingyem0c0re
I'm missing 2 bits of bone in either elbow where the nerve and tendon that controls the little and ring finger, lays there in the exact operation point, i can't be as good as i want so i have massive problem with 4finger/thumb shredding.

all you need to do is exercise that type of move more and it'll get used to it eventually.

You poor man, i salute u for shredding
Yeah, Just do exercise's all the time, and keep doing it until it feels like your little finger can't move anymore, than take a 5 minute break, and do it again.
but dudes ive been playing for a year and a half, it isnt one of those begginer pains. i dont really know how to describe it i think it is incorrect technique. it locks so that it is dead straight, slightly bent backward with the tip of my finger bent foreward.