It Just looks like some kind of hollowbody a Gibson or an Ibanez or a Washburn i couldnt make it out clearly
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
i think its a 70s ibanez hollowbody, you cant really find them Anywhere nowadays.
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster (2000)
Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster
Marshall JCM900 100w head & 4x12 cab

Korg DT-10 Tuner; Boss DD-3 Digital Delay; Jim Dunlop JH-1B Wah; Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble; MXR EVH Phase 90.
it looks too thin to be an ibanez, im not convinced its a 70's ibanez because of the headstock
Yeh well I was thinking Gretsch but I couldn't find any that looked like that. It's not a Gibson, not sure on the Ibanez will have to have a look. There's another video on there of them performing another song on jools with the same guitar if you're interested. Keep your opinions coming.
Cheers, Nick.
Quote by ArcherTheVMan
i think its a 70s ibanez hollowbody, you cant really find them Anywhere nowadays.

extreamly rare nowdays because they've been replaced by the new Artcore series.
No, extremely rare because Ibanez got sued. Then the Artcore series replaced them.
Quote by codybcool
No, extremely rare because Ibanez got sued. Then the Artcore series replaced them.

wtf? who they get sued by? admittedly i wouldnt know anything about this because i was still a sperm when this probobly happened
the artcore didnt replace them because they are two different types of guitars made in different countries

there is a huge difference between the old 70's ibanez hollowbodys and todays ones.. the headstock being the main factor
Gibson, I believe sued them, along with a lot of other companies back in the 80's/90's. I actually own a guitar that survived one of those lawsuits, though I've never seen another one like it.
1995 MIM Fender Strat
Breedlove AD25/SM Acoustic
Chandler Les Paul w/Duncan Alnico II-Pro & Pearly Gates
Little Big Muff Pi
Dunlop Crybaby
Vox AD50VT

Quote by CheeseMuffin909
Zakk Wylde.
He's like Elton John but with a guitar, more stylish clothes, and not gay.
Quote by PapaDelicious
Gibson, I believe sued them, along with a lot of other companies back in the 80's/90's. I actually own a guitar that survived one of those lawsuits, though I've never seen another one like it.

hmm... thats how they got there Lawsuit name as well as other guitar companies sued by Gibson for 'ripping off' their design