probably been posted a thousand times but meh....how do you create original riffs i fidn it dead hard
\m/ >_< \m/

\m/ Laceration \m/

Quote by CSguitarvocal
I wish a thousand Lex Steele rapes upon you...

Quote by shawnson
Nuthin' like 12,000 inches of negro penis in the bum to set your musical taste right.
because you put "riffage" i'm not going to help you
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
Kanguuu give him a break Just listen to different kinds of music and experiment with put different ideas together, thats what i do
yea dude your a **** spaniel lol thanks for the help with the riffs guys
\m/ >_< \m/

\m/ Laceration \m/

Quote by CSguitarvocal
I wish a thousand Lex Steele rapes upon you...

Quote by shawnson
Nuthin' like 12,000 inches of negro penis in the bum to set your musical taste right.
I think the best way is to not worry about trying to create original riffs. Sure you are going to have riffs that sound like other peoples but chances are they will be slightly different, and even if they aren't the accompaniment can be different. Trying to be original really stifles the creative process, because so much has been done already it is hard to find something unique. Music as a whole is an evolving thing, meaning that pretty much everything new is based off something that already exists. Therefore you shouldn't worry too much if your stuff sounds similar to other things.