so yea i gto a fender hot rod deville 410 not too long ago and the clean is awesome but the distortion on it is weak i was looking to buy a nice overdrive pedal for it and i was think of the zakk wylde overdrive bc i luv his tone and maybe i could get somewhat of a decent tone for metal and rock out of it is it anygood the overdrive pedal and any suggestions on which on i should get ?
Quote by GuitarJunkie
i look down upon men who dont masturbate on a regular basis..they are helping perpetuate prostate cancer..and they are lying if they say the dont

now its time for me to go reduce my risk of prostate cancer.

Zakks OD is good but i would just get a boss OD-1 as it was the one he used till recently and its the same exact specs. But if you want a really good OD pedal i suggest the Maxon OD-9True bypass so it wont suck you tone all around great pedal awesome OD. you can usually get them for aout 150USD you can find them cheaper on Ebay though if your willing to take that route
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
cool ill defenatly try it out at atomic music
Quote by GuitarJunkie
i look down upon men who dont masturbate on a regular basis..they are helping perpetuate prostate cancer..and they are lying if they say the dont

now its time for me to go reduce my risk of prostate cancer.

the zakk od wont make you sound like him, nearly all of his tone comes from the amp or his guitar, the pedal simply cranks his amp further into overdrive, which is what it would do for you. i suggest you get that pedal if any od pedal because itll fatten up the tone at the same time.
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster (2000)
Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster
Marshall JCM900 100w head & 4x12 cab

Korg DT-10 Tuner; Boss DD-3 Digital Delay; Jim Dunlop JH-1B Wah; Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble; MXR EVH Phase 90.