WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to quite. I had to turn my speaker up pretty much full just to hear it. But i guess the playin wasnt to bad but it didnt seem to flow as much as it should have done.
dangerously quiet. Dangerous in that if you get a PM alert on your computer while listening to this song it will blast you off your office chair. If you recorded it on your computer mic., go into you main volume control panel (on the bottom right side of the windown task bar), then open the window, go to options, then properties, then switch it from 'PLayback' to 'Recording' then click ok and when you get to the main volume window there will be a 'Microphone' slider, turn it the hell up! I don't have much to say about the song because even at full sound i couldn't hear it well. Except that the solo seemed to kill the momentum of the song in the middle without having a second guitar to back it up.
Quote by tygo
dangerously quiet. Dangerous in that if you get a PM alert on your computer while listening to this song it will blast you off your office chair. If you recorded it on your computer mic., go into you main volume control panel (on the bottom right side of the windown task bar), then open the window, go to options, then properties, then switch it from 'PLayback' to 'Recording' then click ok and when you get to the main volume window there will be a 'Microphone' slider, turn it the hell up! I don't have much to say about the song because even at full sound i couldn't hear it well. Except that the solo seemed to kill the momentum of the song in the middle without having a second guitar to back it up.

I did what u told me but it was already set on 'recording' and the microphone volume was turned all the way up.
not to bad, the verse was a little stale lke you played it a little staley. The bridge kinda lossed a little momentum at times, it might be a bit better if you palm muted at this point and played it a little harder to give it some percussivness. the solo wasnt bad.
Its funny this recordnig reminds me of myself when i first played the song.
Not to bad could you check out my song https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=406120.
peace out keep it up