Page 1 of 6
What are your Favorite movie quotes?
Quote by caughtinamosh
i despise them... i don't understand why 4 inches is small for a penis, but long for hair
oh, how i wish i could reverse that

Quote by Chimaira
Some britsih guy said "Good Game" to me, and I thought he said "Your Gay". It was pretty funny.
"Your dumber than a bag of hammers!" - O' Brother Where Art Thou?
Quote by Metal-X
But last time I cranked my amp up. A small bird flew by at the same time I did a pinch harmonic.... and it exploded....

Too Late
im bringin back porch monkey - clerks 2
my gear:
zack wylde les paul custom
randy rhoads v custom
120 watt crate amp
505 zoom processor
ibanez weeping demon wah

"no one you can tell, for youve been raptured to hell"
-me
Is their something funny about the name.... Biggus Dickus? - Life of Brian
Quote by Vindication
sorry, but were you born a dumbass or did your mom n' dad take turns bashing your head with cinderblocks?

Quote by Gemini
You know that if you image search "pitbulls humping", all that comes up is a myspace a guy made for their dog?

I didn't actually..
"I know what you're thinking. 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: 'Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?'"

Dirty Harry.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
"you are the DUMBEST smart person I know" - I Robot

"Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever" - The Replacements
Quote by bambi_slaughter

how do you get a baby in a tupperwear container?
use the blender.
how do you get it out again?
tostitos.
" Hey do all the interns get glocks!?"
"No they share one!?"
- Life Aquatic
Quote by caughtinamosh
i despise them... i don't understand why 4 inches is small for a penis, but long for hair

Quote by Chimaira
Some britsih guy said "Good Game" to me, and I thought he said "Your Gay". It was pretty funny.
Quote by musicianamedave
"I know what you're thinking. 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: 'Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?'"

Dirty Harry.

That was gonna be mine.
"Sometimes you go to a party, right? And everyone's all ****in loaded, and you're not loaded, so you go up to people and you're like 'How's it goin?' and they're like 'WOOOOOOOOOOOO' and you're like 'Ya, OK.' And you try to talk to them a bit and they're loaded so you realize the only thing to do is to catch up to them. So you shotgun a few and you get good and pissed right away."

- Terry Cahill, FUBAR
the crowd at the stones concert got so out of control that i had to beat them to death with thier own shoes-waynes world 2

if you book them they will come-waynes world 2

its just a little harmless bunny...AHHH OH MY GOD IT TERAING HIM APART-monty python and the holy grail

its only a flesh wound.i can still kick cant i?well ill bite you to death- monty python and the holy grail
Quote by ihatemetal
Fallout boy with Tom Delonge on vocals would be the ultimate supergroup

you my friend, are an idiot
I ain't saying it's right. But you're saying a foot massage don't mean nothing, and I'm saying it does. Now look, I've given a million ladies a million foot massages, and they all meant something. We act like they don't, but they do, and that's what's so ****ing cool about them. There's a sensuous thing going on where you don't talk about it, but you know it, she knows it, ****ing Marsellus knew it, and Antwan should have ****ing better known better. I mean, that's his ****ing wife, man. He can't be expected to have a sense of humor about that ****. You know what I'm saying?

Pulp Fiction
Quote by caughtinamosh

Quote by Chimaira
Wedding Crashers- 'I'll be upstairs,painting...homo things'
Questions of science,
Science and progress,
Do not speak as loud as my heart.

"Westbridge wasn't a prison, it was a school. I went in with a Bachelor of Marijuana, and I came out with a Doctrite of Cocaine."

Blow

Best-Movie-Ever
"Hate is just baggage, lifes too short to be pissed off at everybody all the time." - American History X

Founder of the official Liquid Tension Experiment club, PM me to join!

In Soviet Russia, Acid Trips You!
Harry:My bird died today
Lloyd: oh i'm sorry buddy, what happened?
Harry:his head fell off
*Llyod takes a look*"oh no!
harry: he was pretty old

that's not exactly it, but that whole scene is funny
The Space Farmer and Co-Founding Bastardo of the Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join
**** I shot marvin in the face

-another one from pulp fiction
Quote by caughtinamosh

Quote by Chimaira
'I love the smell of Napalm in the morning. Smells like... victory'

Bill Killgore
Originally Posted by guitar_freak333
I dont like death metal, I just see it as a bunch of hairy men playing the same riff over and over again exetremely fast.
How can you shoot innocent women and children like that?

It's easy. You just don't lead them as much. You see, anyone that runs, is V.C. Anyone that stands still is well disciplined V.C. Ain't war hell?

Full Metal Jacket
Quote by caughtinamosh

Quote by Chimaira
"i read somewhere that periods attract bears"
"you hear that Ed, Bears. Now your putting the whole station in jepardy"
"they can smell the menstraion"
Anchorman. ... Brilliant film
Quote by Dæmönika
From Scarface - "Use the fucking search button"

I love that scene.

Mark "Rent-boy" Renton: [narrating] Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a ****ing big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of ****ing fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the **** you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing ****ing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, ****ed up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

From Trainspotting.
Baaaaaaa'
"ok,who would win a fight between Lemmy and god?"
"God?"
"no"
"Lemmy?"
"No, its a trick question, Lemmy is God!" - Airheads
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Quote by TheUnholy
So, apparently "Britain has a large Pakistani community" is now a source of humour?

I hope your Daily Mail strangles you, to be honest.
Most of Office Space.

"PC Load Letter? What the fuck does that mean?"

"I can't believe what a bunch of nerds we are. We're looking up "money laundering" in the dictionary."

"We get caught laundering money, we're not going to white collar resort prison. No, no, no. We're going to fucking Federal 'Pound me in the Ass' prison."
Tom:I had an idea like the pet rock once, it was a jump...to conlcusions board. It was a mat that youd lay on the floor with different conclusions you could jump to."
Micheal:Thats the worst idea Ive ever heard
Samir: Yes Tom its horrible, this idea.

OFFICE SPACE

Harry:I thought the Rocky Mountains would be a little more...rocky.
Lloyd:Yeah. That John Denver's full of **** man." ahahahaha

DUMB AND DUMBER
Member #2 of the "Eggnog > Humanity" club
^^Pm Scourge441 to join

PM MackDaddy or RhinosaurBones to join the Mortal Kombat Klub. That's right, Klub with a K.

Quote by happytimeharry
wow, is that backgammon? Now that's what I call fore play...
Quote by .iplayaguitar.
Wedding Crashers- 'I'll be upstairs,painting...homo things'

I just watched that movie for the first time last night.

"Why don't you try getting jacked off under the table in front of the whole damn family and have some real problems, jackass."
DENNIS:
Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
ARTHUR:
Be quiet!
DENNIS:
Well, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!
ARTHUR:
Shut up!
DENNIS:
I mean, if I went 'round saying I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!
ARTHUR:
Shut up, will you? Shut up!
DENNIS:
Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system.
ARTHUR:
Shut up!
DENNIS:
Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help! Help! I'm being repressed!
ARTHUR:
Bloody peasant!
DENNIS:
Oh, what a give-away. Did you hear that? Did you hear that, eh? That's what I'm on about. Did you see him repressing me? You saw it, didn't you?

Long to cut and copy, but some of the funniest stuff i've ever heard.

Jason A.
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
-"I want you to hit me, as hard as you can."
-"what like in the face?"
-"haha, surprise me"
BOOM
-"ahh, you hit me in the ear man"
-"Im sorry, I ****ed it up."
-"No, it was perfect"
-Bam!
-"ahhh, that really hurts"
-"yeah"
-"hit me again"
-"no you hit me"
-"Oh come on, lemme see watcha got"

-Fight Club, another amazing movie
"Hate is just baggage, lifes too short to be pissed off at everybody all the time." - American History X

Founder of the official Liquid Tension Experiment club, PM me to join!

In Soviet Russia, Acid Trips You!
"So...yeah, she actually gave Charlie Chaplain a handjob...next question."

Grandma's Boy
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by cashewchaching
DENNIS:
Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
ARTHUR:
Be quiet!
DENNIS:
Well, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!
ARTHUR:
Shut up!
DENNIS:
I mean, if I went 'round saying I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!
ARTHUR:
Shut up, will you? Shut up!
DENNIS:
Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system.
ARTHUR:
Shut up!
DENNIS:
Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help! Help! I'm being repressed!
ARTHUR:
Bloody peasant!
DENNIS:
Oh, what a give-away. Did you hear that? Did you hear that, eh? That's what I'm on about. Did you see him repressing me? You saw it, didn't you?

Long to cut and copy, but some of the funniest stuff i've ever heard.

Jason A.

Holy Grail awesome movie
Quote by caughtinamosh

Quote by Chimaira
'I hate the muthafuckin' snakes!!!"

I know I'm lame, but it had to come out sooner or later.

"Hi! I'm Brick Tamland. People like be because I'm nice, and rarely late. I enjoy Ice cream, and a nice pair of slacks. Years later, a doctor will tell me I have an IQ of 48, and what some people call, mentally...retarded."

-Anchorman

"AARRRRRRRRRMYY TRAINING, SIR!"

-Stripes

Hey!*pauses* Bear.... BEAR FUCKER!!"

"The snozberries taste like snozberries!"

-Super Troopers
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Thats cheating B*tch, I ain't Dead yet - Stay Alive
Guitar
1972 Fender RI Thinline Tele(coming soon!)

Amp
Peavey Bandit 112----FOR SALE 150shipped con us

Pedals
Fender PT-100 Foot Pedal Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey Overdrive
Digitech Grunge Distortion
Boss BF-2 Flanger(FOR SALE)
Full Metal Jacket
"How tall are you private?"
"Five foot nine sir!"
"5 foot nine? I didn't know they stacked shit that high! You trying to squeaze an inch in on me? Looks like the best part of you fell down the crack of your momma's asshole and ended up as a brown stain on the matress! I think you've been cheated! Where in bleeding hell are you from anyway private?"
"Sir Texas sir!"
"Holy dog-shit Texas? Only steers and queers come from Texas and you sure don't look like a steer to me so I guess that kinda narrows it down, do you suck dick?"
"Sir no sir!"
"Bullshit I bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose, are you a Peter Puffer?"
"Sir no sir!"
"I bet you're the kinda guy who would give another man a reacharound and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reacharound... I'll be watching you!"

Thats all just off the top of my head so it's probably not correct word for word
Quote by Tom Martin
Full Metal Jacket
"How tall are you private?"
"Five foot nine sir!"
"5 foot nine? I didn't know they stacked shit that high! You trying to squeaze an inch in on me? Looks like the best part of you fell down the crack of your momma's asshole and ended up as a brown stain on the matress! I think you've been cheated! Where in bleeding hell are you from anyway private?"
"Sir Texas sir!"
"Holy dog-shit Texas? Only steers and queers come from Texas and you sure don't look like a steer to me so I guess that kinda narrows it down, do you suck dick?"
"Sir no sir!"
"Bullshit I bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose, are you a Peter Puffer?"
"Sir no sir!"
"I bet you're the kinda guy who would give another man a reacharound and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reacharound... I'll be watching you!"

Thats all just off the top of my head so it's probably not correct word for word

Sounds word for word to me

They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time

Anchorman
Quote by caughtinamosh

Quote by Chimaira
Quote by hckychsdude
I ain't saying it's right. But you're saying a foot massage don't mean nothing, and I'm saying it does. Now look, I've given a million ladies a million foot massages, and they all meant something. We act like they don't, but they do, and that's what's so ****ing cool about them. There's a sensuous thing going on where you don't talk about it, but you know it, she knows it, ****ing Marsellus knew it, and Antwan should have ****ing better known better. I mean, that's his ****ing wife, man. He can't be expected to have a sense of humor about that ****. You know what I'm saying?

Pulp Fiction

That is my all time favorite movie.

I am the foot f****** master.-Jules

lol
Quote by Dæmönika
I'm afraid of you...MDoggDX316phobia

Quote by Imperial
Yes, Master MDoggDX316

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Hype Man of the UG Hip
Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
Quote by hckychsdude
Sounds word for word to me

They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time

Anchorman

"That makes no sense at all... I'm going to be honest with you, that smells like pure gasoline."
"Ventura..."

"Yes, satan... oh sorry, sir, I thought you were someone else"

Ace Ventura:Pet Detective

(and generally every word from that film and its sequel)
Originally Posted by Eric 666
if I had sex with my clone...I'd have a big dick in my ass.

Quote by Final !mpact
I mean 'Really Retarded' in the nicest way possible by the way.

Member 37 Of The RHCP fanclub.
Bruce Springsteen Fan?
My Myspace