Just yesterday i bought line6 podxt and i loved it!!!!!!!!
This thing is amazing....now i trully enjoy playing,i found my toneand i experiment with all the other setups!!!!!!!!!!!
Without any hessitation i recomend it.....go for it and trust me ,you will get''your studio sound''
Quote by Black Dragons
Just yesterday i bought line6 podxt and i loved it!!!!!!!!
This thing is amazing....now i trully enjoy playing,i found my toneand i experiment with all the other setups!!!!!!!!!!!
Without any hessitation i recomend it.....go for it and trust me ,you will get''your studio sound''

really is it that good how is it compared to a gt-8 and sum others if you have tried i mean i doubt you can go all the way pro with it
VOX AD50 VT+crappy "Fender" from COSTCO!=ok tone!
I need a new guitar
you're still on the honeymoon, well see how it is when you come down
hm well it is really good and I use it for my sound, but you still couldn't beat a proper amp etc. mic'd up in the studio
Fender Jim Root Signature Telecaster
Martin Westside Custom Edition
Peavey 6505
Peavey XXX Cab
ISP Decimator Prorack G
Sennheiser EW172 G3
Sennheiser wireless IEM
Ibanez TS9DX
Boss TU-2 Tuner
MY BAND:
http://www.myspace.com/thedirtyyouth
Quote by JET116
you're still on the honeymoon, well see how it is when you come down

Great way to put it.
The thrill wears off.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
What kind of amp are you running it through?
Quote by rocknrollgod
well i can tall you this much do NOT get a marshall MG. becasue you will blow the speaker with duncans in the guitar. i know for experience.

Quote by Gutch220
Leave it to UGer's to argue over who "owns" a language

IMO It's pretty good for us guitarists who cant afford Marshall Stacks.

I run it through headphones so my tone doesnt get colored and tis pretty schweet.

I'd still love to actually own a Plexi Stack though
Huzzah! It is I, S0ulja, the Duke Of Swiss, 3rd member of the Royal order of cheese!

PM Soulfly_freak or sock_demon to join
yeah, he's prolly running it through a spider II or an MG

put through a tube amp then get back to me

i've said it a hundred times, they sound best through either A)headphones or B) a PA
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
i agree that the line 6 podxt is great. It won't beat some real amps cranked in the studio, but it has its advantages to achieve a bunch of different sounds for demoeing and getting ideas down.

aside from the studio, i used the POD through the fx loop of my vox ac30, and it cleans up my pedal board quite a bit, it also gave me more effects options that i wouldnt be able to afford. Great stuff, works very well for almost any situation.

For those you complain about the sound quality have obviously not spent much time with it. Goign through a proper pre amps and compressors and such, you can get a really great sound. When my band was at the studio, we demoed with teh line 6 pod. We used a variety of amps (jcm-900/800/2000 tsl, mesa triple rect, stiletto, and some fenders), and our engineer though itd be fun to try and replicate the true amp sound with the line 6. We ended up putting the line 6 through a vintech preamp and compressor. The we recorded some riffs through a real mesa triple rectifier, and then the replicated version on the line 6 (after a lot of tweaking). Then we played them back and along with our producer we tried to tell which was the line 6 and which was the actual amp. There was a difference however, but as to which was which was hard to say. THe line 6 ended up sounding really great. Our producer was pretty impressed, however, we ended up using real amps, just cause they are real...woo, long story, anyway, line 6 does some pretty neat stuff, peeeace
http://www.theweekendkids.com

Gibson Les Paul Studio w/dirtyfingers pickups
Gibson Joan Jett Melody Maker
VOX ac30 head
Marshall 1960 4x12 cab
Fender Hot Rod Deville