Is it possible to get a pedal that will make it sound like you have changed the tuning of your guitar, what i mean by this is that you could play an e on your guitar but the pedal would make it into an e flat. this would be one of the most handy things ever as it would mean that you could change to flattened tuning or whatever you want without having to retune your whole guitar.
ok, hope you understood that!!!
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
T.C. Electronic Vintage Dual Distortion
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
nope.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Actually I think the pedal you are looking for is called the Digitech Whammy. Take a listen and I think you will be pleased with what you hear.
Gear:
'03 American Fender Strat
Delta (Strat Copy) electric
Washburn D10SCE acoustic/electric
Fender Twin amp
Peavey Rage 158 practice amp
Voodoo Lab Superfuzz
Vox V847 Wah
MXR Distortion+
Line 6 Uber Metal
MXR Phase 90
Voodoo Lab Tremolo
^^^ the whammy only sounds good with single notes and sometimes two finger chords. other than that, it'll sound like crap.
Ovation Celebrity
MIJ STRAT
Ibanez Prestige S1220WNF
modded Ibanez GAX75
Fender tuner-DIGITECH EX-7-BOSS SD1-Ibanez CF7-Tech 21 TM 60
(LOOP)Boss DD20(Loop)
My soundclick page
Quote by deltaguitar
Actually I think the pedal you are looking for is called the Digitech Whammy. Take a listen and I think you will be pleased with what you hear.

that pedal doesn't really work like that, you could use it for that but it would sound weird
Yep. The re-issued Digitech Whammy pedal has a "de-tune" feature that digitially drops your tuning I believe down a whole step. However it sounds extremely digital so I definately wouldn't recommend using it to play a whole song that is tuned down.
Quote by rockxwl
Yep. The re-issued Digitech Whammy pedal has a "de-tune" feature that digitially drops your tuning I believe down a whole step. However it sounds extremely digital so I definately wouldn't recommend using it to play a whole song that is tuned down.

Ya, i didnt think that it would b good for a whole song, i have a Boss ME-50 which has a sub octave setting on it, i found a trick where if u hook a tuner up to it and keep moving the pedal around till you get what you want, you can actually use it to tune your guitar down but it can't play chords and if you play more than one note at a time it can't process both of them so it doesn't work
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
T.C. Electronic Vintage Dual Distortion
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
Ok here's another idea. Get a 2nd guitar and detune it. Problem answered.
Gear:
'03 American Fender Strat
Delta (Strat Copy) electric
Washburn D10SCE acoustic/electric
Fender Twin amp
Peavey Rage 158 practice amp
Voodoo Lab Superfuzz
Vox V847 Wah
MXR Distortion+
Line 6 Uber Metal
MXR Phase 90
Voodoo Lab Tremolo